Beyond The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Airport Nudity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I guess you have to get out of the airport in Miami before you can strip

(01-16-2020, 10:46 AM)San Azulito Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you have to get out of the airport in Miami before you can strip

Looks like a deliberate stunt of some sort. Does not appear to be a druggie spaced out. lol
Only in America .. We are so blessed
(01-16-2020, 10:50 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 10:46 AM)San Azulito Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you have to get out of the airport in Miami before you can strip

Looks like a deliberate stunt of some sort. Does not appear to be a druggie spaced out. lol

A friend of mine worked at the local airport and they had what they called "Stripper Friday". It was the local strippers flying to Vegas to work the weekend.
(01-16-2020, 10:59 AM)=42 Wrote: [ -> ]

A friend of mine worked at the local airport and they had what they called "Stripper Friday". It was the local strippers flying to Vegas to work the weekend.

Cheap advertising? Chuckle
As big a fan of nudity as I am, I have to say I hope this doesnt catch on! I mean.. SHE may have been OK, but have you SEEN some of the people at airports these days???? Not enough eye bleach in the entire world!!!

Chuckle
(01-16-2020, 11:03 AM)Stormson Wrote: [ -> ]As big a fan of nudity as I am, I have to say I hope this doesnt catch on! I mean.. SHE may have been OK, but have you SEEN some of the people at airports these days???? Not enough eye bleach in the entire world!!!

Chuckle

Don't ever look at the Walmart security video files!! it is scary!! Lmao
(01-16-2020, 11:11 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 11:03 AM)Stormson Wrote: [ -> ]As big a fan of nudity as I am, I have to say I hope this doesnt catch on! I mean.. SHE may have been OK, but have you SEEN some of the people at airports these days???? Not enough eye bleach in the entire world!!!

Chuckle

Don't ever look at the Walmart security video files!! it is scary!!  Lmao

Maybe she was auditioning for the mile high club? Drinks

They said she was incoherent and taken for a psych eval.    so they wouldn't press charges. (which seems odd).
(01-16-2020, 10:59 AM)=42 Wrote: [ -> ]

So she was anxious to get to work.   Great to see someone who loves their job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5