I think this covers all....yea harder shit coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8
[-] The following 10 users Like Highlander's post:
  • CSB, Dangerously Nameless, Echo, Grendelmort, Kamchatka, last one, Oldcynic, phxsparks, PickleSnout, rikster111
Like Reply
Harder shit coming......

Plan for it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Highlander's post:
  • rikster111, SickDaveMondo, SlowLoris
Like Reply
For real things are going to speed up and compound...prepare.. when you see bad things speed up you know....Dpnt Panic... calmly prepare...Take a breath  you have time...

You wont later... Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like Highlander's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, jedijuju, last one, rikster111, Sassy
Like Reply
Dont look for shit in the media... plan now.....be calm plan according to your needs...dont rush... be consistent.
[-] The following 3 users Like Highlander's post:
  • last one, rikster111, Sassy
Like Reply
Damn @Highlander - this is one of my most favorite songs !
Last night I finished up my restoration of my 70's era Yamaha guitar
This morning I picked it up and with only my cats as spectators guess what I played ?
Yep - "Simple Man"..........
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 6 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Highlander, jedijuju, last one
Like Reply
When I realized harder shit was coming, I stocked up on this. You should too. You'll thank me later.

[Image: 125c61a0-46a1-4474-92b6-13410ad167bb.fd9...nBg=ffffff]
[-] The following 5 users Like Kadosh's post:
  • =cm=, FlyoverCountry, Highlander, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Simple Man... Carry On Wayward Son.

[-] The following 3 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Highlander, last one
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 08:40 AM)Kadosh Wrote: When I realized harder shit was coming, I stocked up on this. You should too. You'll thank me later.

[Image: 125c61a0-46a1-4474-92b6-13410ad167bb.fd9...nBg=ffffff]

Even Better!

[Image: QuRnW3E.jpg]

Lmao
The Virus Is Not The Disease.
The Vaccine Is The Disease!

The Reason We Have Limits,
Is Because We Believe We Have Limits!
[-] The following 5 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Highlander, Kadosh, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 11:31 PM)Highlander Wrote: Dont look for shit in the media... plan now.....be calm plan according to your needs...dont rush... be consistent.
Yep.  The communists won’t be broadcasting their crimes/criminal intent even on communist news network.  That’s what the duhpartment of homeland security grant money for encrypted public safety trunking systems is good for.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Highlander, rikster111
Like Reply
Remember when "the revolution will not be televised?" Hell, it isn't just televised, but it is encouraged as long as you are on "their team."
On a more hopeful note, have seen many youngsters here pushing back through educating themselves. Meaning they aren't just accepting the bullshit social engineering that are being force fed. And they aren't just white. That speaks volumes for their parents.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Heir, Highlander, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply