Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
Hi Y'all!
Not here much, but want to say hello, and also so so nice to see pics!
Slow Lois, you just beam grace and love!  I want to hug you!
KR, your wife is gorgeous.....don't know if we have seen you, but I am sure the 'girls' who said you
are so handsome MUST be correct!
Ish, you are amazing...I swoon.  What accomplishments.
I likely missed pages, and pics, so sorry for those I missed.

We are in the middle of break-up of the river...ice flowing (mostly done) and water high.  Glorious time, as the ducks, swans, cranes,
etc., all gather and fly through.
My man just shot a bear across the river. (grrr....but getting ok with it, as they do eat the baby moose!, and we have an overabundance of
bear atm.)
Planting gardens, barely, as maybe not freezing anymore(?) and getting ready for the craziness of summer.
anyhow, here we are.

[Image: qOLvXgE.jpg]
At first, it may be overwhelming to find that you are a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined. Once you relax into the thought and know you have the ability to create whatever you choose, it becomes less daunting…and even a little fun! ~ Creator
[-] The following 18 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, ishtahota, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, PickleSnout, Pintaday, RedAuroras, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 12:57 AM)sloonie Wrote: Hi Y'all!
KR, your wife is gorgeous.....don't know if we have seen you, but I am sure the 'girls' who said you

We are in the middle of break-up of the river...ice flowing (mostly done) and water high.  Glorious time, as the ducks, swans, cranes,
My man just shot a bear across the river. (grrr....but getting ok with it, as they do eat the baby moose!, and we have an overabundance of
bear atm.)
Planting gardens, barely, as maybe not freezing anymore(?) and getting ready for the craziness of summer.
anyhow, here we are.

You and your man are beautiful Sloons. OMG. Thank you for sharing with us.  Love you  Kiss  
Hope to meet you two someday.  Heartflowers hubby looks like a wizard.
Those girls were hookers. Chuckle  every man with $ is handsome.
Sloons, you have such a nice smile.    Kiss

[Image: mW29ktb.jpg]
[-] The following 16 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, ishtahota, jedijuju, Lady Lionhill, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply

bear atm.)
anyhow, here we are.

Ah, the beautiful @sloonie and her Grizzly Adams fella just as I imagined.  Hugs   

Sometimes culling is necessary for the health of the species. Sad but true. Same with Western Grey and Big Red roos. 

Did Grizzly keep the meat and skin? Certainly hope so. Can't let it go to waste. 
I've been a vegetarian for nearly thirty years but Wooki would eat raw bear meat, lung, heart, liver . . . he eats anything. 

Watching one of those Alaskan 'reality' shows, I was surprised to see that people actually hunt bear for the meat.  87jigEQ
[-] The following 11 users Like Elric's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply

bear atm.)
anyhow, here we are.

So has the Nenana tower in Fairbanks fallen yet?
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, sloonie
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:22 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:

bear atm.)
anyhow, here we are.

So has the Nenana tower in Fairbanks fallen yet?

I have always imagined you looking like Randy Quaid.  Chuckle  LMAO
[-] The following 7 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, jedijuju, RedAuroras, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Good morning Patriots  Heartflowers 
Breakfast tacos 

[Image: v5jNX96.jpg]
[Image: 53jQzr8.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:31 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:22 AM)RedAuroras Wrote: So has the Nenana tower in Fairbanks fallen yet?

Lmao Not me![Image: OAUHkHt.jpg]
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, ishtahota, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sassy
Like Reply
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YLE9VU8pK4
Heartflowers
[-] The following 8 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Munchaab, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:51 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:31 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:22 AM)RedAuroras Wrote: So has the Nenana tower in Fairbanks fallen yet?

Lmao Not me![Image: OAUHkHt.jpg]

Wow. Very handsome mate. Rock on brother .. thanks for sharing Red.  Drinks  are these two your son and daughter ?  Nice ..look like movie stars.
[-] The following 9 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, RedAuroras, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:53 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YLE9VU8pK4
Lmao love it.
[-] The following 7 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, PickleSnout
Like Reply