Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-07-2021, 06:42 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Good morning

Another hot day on the edge of the Green Swamp.

Today I will make 3 dozen deviled eggs in preparation for a Fiesta de Momma party at the home of son #5, Tomorrow.

There will be quite a crowd there. Daughters #2 and #3, son #3, son #4, son #5, three spouces, 13 grandchildren  and one great grandson.

..I am busy, sorry. 

Mine have reproduced like rabbits as well. Who Knew?

Chuckle

Really tho, large families are a blessing, well I should say, large Conservative families are a blessing. Anything else and you run the chance of running out of Butt Paste, and sweet treats to keep them quiet.

V6sRZf4
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 13 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 06:52 AM)ishtahota Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 06:42 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Good morning

Another hot day on the edge of the Green Swamp.

Today I will make 3 dozen deviled eggs in preparation for a Fiesta de Momma party at the home of son #5, Tomorrow.

There will be quite a crowd there. Daughters #2 and #3, son #3, son #4, son #5, three spouces, 13 grandchildren  and one great grandson.

..I am busy, sorry. 

Mine have reproduced like rabbits as well. Who Knew?

Chuckle

Really tho, large families are a blessing, well I should say, large Conservative families are a blessing. Anything else and you run the chance of running out of Butt Paste, and sweet treats to keep them quiet.

V6sRZf4

[Image: umUESGt.gif]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, Elric, Goldilocks, ishtahota, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Good Mornin' Patriots,

Did somebody mention liquid lunch? This photo always amazed me. The guy on the right has his bottle in hand.

[Image: iPgFgTC.jpg]
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
[-] The following 13 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
America under biden

[Image: d5UqOmM.jpg]
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
[-] The following 14 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 06:58 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: Good Mornin' Patriots,

Did somebody mention liquid lunch? This photo always amazed me. The guy on the right has his bottle in hand.

Shit, I'd have nightmares. 

Nightmares are quite common with blokes who work at heights. 

When I've met dogmen [the crazy buggers who stand on a cranes hook] it's one of the first questions I ask them. 
All of them said they had nightmares about falling. 

Same with skyscraper window cleaners and scaffolders. 

Sooner or later, many of them turn up for work and can no longer do it.  Scream1
[-] The following 11 users Like Elric's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 01:43 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:57 AM)sloonie Wrote: Hi Y'all!
Not here much, but want to say hello, and also so so nice to see pics!
Slow Lois, you just beam grace and love!  I want to hug you!
KR, your wife is gorgeous.....don't know if we have seen you, but I am sure the 'girls' who said you
are so handsome MUST be correct!
Ish, you are amazing...I swoon.  What accomplishments.
I likely missed pages, and pics, so sorry for those I missed.

We are in the middle of break-up of the river...ice flowing (mostly done) and water high.  Glorious time, as the ducks, swans, cranes,
etc., all gather and fly through.
My man just shot a bear across the river. (grrr....but getting ok with it, as they do eat the baby moose!, and we have an overabundance of
bear atm.)
Planting gardens, barely, as maybe not freezing anymore(?) and getting ready for the craziness of summer.
anyhow, here we are.

[Image: qOLvXgE.jpg]

You and your man are beautiful Sloons. OMG. Thank you for sharing with us.  Love you  Kiss  
Hope to meet you two someday.  Heartflowers hubby looks like a wizard.
Those girls were hookers. Chuckle  every man with $ is handsome.
Sloons, you have such a nice smile.    Kiss

[Image: mW29ktb.jpg]
Your wife has a lovely smile and kind face. And you look way more civilised than I'd imagined [thought you'd have a bit of the Keith Richard look  Chuckle ]  

Did you hear the footy result last night? Murdochs Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbits? 

50 - 0.  Scream1  And they didn't cheat a real lot. 
I'm afraid that the Storm have regained their edge.
[-] The following 10 users Like Elric's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply

Some tuff men.   [Image: MKszdj.gif]

Hope yer day is lookin' good!

[Image: LDEqOHJ.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:14 AM)Elric Wrote:

When I've met dogmen [the crazy buggers who stand on a cranes hook] it's one of the first questions I ask them. 

Sooner or later, many of them turn up for work and can no longer do it.  Scream1

Back in the bad old days of skyscraper construction the Mohawk Indians had quite a talent for working at heights.   [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

I'd be relegated to the ground crew.   Chuckle
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:28 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:14 AM)Elric Wrote:

Back in the bad old days of skyscraper construction the Mohawk Indians had quite a talent for working at heights.   [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

I'd be relegated to the ground crew.   Chuckle

Steelwalkers are crazy. I've known guys that stayed out drinking 'til the wee hours, get a couple hours sleep, then go walk steel and throw rocks trying to knock each other off.
[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Friday Night Football. 

Parramatta Eels v Eastern Suburbs Roosters. 

The Roosters had nine players out injured. 
They lost two more during the game, one with a punctured lung. 
Next week they'll be down eleven players. 

Three players did the chicken dance after head knocks. Two did not return to the field after failing the concussion test. 

Tough game. Roosters dropped too much ball and gave away far too many 'six again's. 

Fulltime. 

Parramatta 31. Easts 18.
[-] The following 7 users Like Elric's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy
Like Reply