Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day here. Hope you have a good day.  Heartflowers

[Image: KCIJny3.jpg]
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 15 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, crunchysuperman, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:58 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Wow. Very handsome mate. Rock on brother .. thanks for sharing Red.  Drinks  are these two your son and daughter ?  Nice ..look like movie stars.

Pffft...I wish! I'd already have a nice ~41ft liveaboard ready in case the bugout comes.

Jr runs one of two main machinery rooms on a Navy ship and she's a hearing aid tech down in Florida.

And @DaJavoo it takes a Zippo to light off the boilers. Chuckle Jr was beefin' that this was all they had in the ship's store on the Kearsarge. Thought you'd appreciate this:

[Image: T9IuIpY.jpg]
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 14 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
@RedAuroras

[Image: uryL9BI.jpg]
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
[-] The following 18 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, John, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, RedAuroras, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:52 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: @RedAuroras

[Image: uryL9BI.jpg]

Maaan...17k! Wonder where it was taken. 53yrs later and they'd have needed 130 more sailors for the stars!
[-] The following 11 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Happy TGIF, everyone! With all these pics of the female patrons, I'm gonna have to pack up some Indica! Slows the heart rate, doncha know.
[-] The following 9 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:00 AM)Sassy Wrote: Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]

You are beautiful Sassy  Kiss
[Image: TAOppkb.jpg]
[-] The following 11 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, Lady Lionhill, Sassy, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:34 AM)crunchysuperman Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:28 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:14 AM)Elric Wrote: Shit, I'd have nightmares. 

Nightmares are quite common with blokes who work at heights. 

When I've met dogmen [the crazy buggers who stand on a cranes hook] it's one of the first questions I ask them. 
All of them said they had nightmares about falling. 

Same with skyscraper window cleaners and scaffolders. 

Sooner or later, many of them turn up for work and can no longer do it.  Scream1

Back in the bad old days of skyscraper construction the Mohawk Indians had quite a talent for working at heights.   [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

I'd be relegated to the ground crew.   Chuckle

Steelwalkers are crazy.  I've known guys that stayed out drinking 'til the wee hours, get a couple hours sleep, then go walk steel and throw rocks trying to knock each other off.

That would drive ya' to drink ~ me, it would make me run to the nearest lift down.   Chuckle

Hope all is well on your patch of the planet, Crunchy!  [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

[Image: DV1h83n.jpg]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, crunchysuperman, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
The top story in Las Vegas this morning: ‘Las Vegas home prices skyrocketing as more Californians arrive.’ The report adds that lines of people are forming outside houses to do tours. People are also disregarding home appraisals and waiving contingencies. Some people are hiring security to handle crowds outside houses. Wild times indeed

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:47 AM)Sassy Wrote: Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day here. Hope you have a good day.  Heartflowers

[Image: KCIJny3.jpg]

[Image: JCLEkHY.png]

Mornin' Gorgeous!    Heartflowers
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply