The jab toll in my area
No18 
No names , just what happened to various people in my area since theses people took the second jab.

4 dead , all from organ failure
1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy
1 in hospital with blood clots in the lungs
1 with lung problems , had scans , awaiting results.
1 person who I have not seen since the 2nd jab and has not worked since.
1 with early onset dementia

many others with  " a cough " that will not go.

I have been taking Sweet Annie as a protection as it contains the natural form of Ivermectin , so far so good.

As for the others in my area , there are maybe 20 people who share my beliefs , the rest either openly boast about getting the jab or say nothing.

I am staying positive , but only time will tell.
There is no justice 
There is  JUST US.

Me and Floaty have an agreement!
[-] The following 15 users Like Stone age man's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, Dough Dude, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Heir, Karl, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, phxsparks, PickleSnout, Pintaday, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(08-15-2021, 02:25 PM)Stone age man Wrote: No names , just what happened to various people in my area since theses people took the second jab.

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

I have been taking Sweet Annie as a protection as it contains the natural form of Ivermectin , so far so good.

As for the others in my area , there are maybe 20 people who share my beliefs , the rest either openly boast about getting the jab or say nothing.

I have been watching the obits in the local paper. There seems to be an increase of "died suddenly"  or "died unexpectedly" in people under 60. I also have friends who know someone young who died suddenly. They never mention what they died from but I think I know.  Shock
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)

I am part of a proud unacceptable fringe minority with unacceptable views, and a pure blood
[-] The following 11 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Karl, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, Stone age man, Verity
Like Reply
(08-15-2021, 02:36 PM)Pintaday Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 02:25 PM)Stone age man Wrote: No names , just what happened to various people in my area since theses people took the second jab.

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

I have been watching the obits in the local paper. There seems to be an increase of "died suddenly"  or "died unexpectedly" in people under 60. I also have friends who know someone young who died suddenly. They never mention what they died from but I think I know.  Shock

Yeah , 22 year old took the jab " so he could go on holiday " , his father is a DOCTOR ! and he said his son was so ill after the first jab that he was telling his son to a wait an extra couple of weeks before getting the 2nd jab. Facepalm

One of the dead people was a champion cyclist , died of organ failure two weeks after the 2nd jab.

MURDER.
There is no justice 
There is  JUST US.

Me and Floaty have an agreement!
[-] The following 11 users Like Stone age man's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Karl, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Verity
Like Reply
Stone age man Wrote:No names , just what happened to various people in my area since theses people took the second jab.

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

92 year old lady boasted to my mom about getting the jab, trying to show Mama she ought to.
That lady is gone now. Organ failure within 6 weeks- from perfect health to That.
Nope
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 13 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Heir, Kraut, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, phxsparks, SlowLoris, Stone age man, Verity
Like Reply

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

Mrs Sparks got the jabs and had a terrible cough for a couple of weeks.  One of those coughs that is so violent you puke.

She went to see her doctor which is cigna, they pronounced her cough as being COPD, because they knew she smokes.

They prescribed a Z-Pack of antibiotics  The cough went away.  I have suspected that the cough was due to the 2nd injection.

Heartflowers
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 11 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Heir, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

In July, I had a dream of a former close friend and in the dream she was telling people not to listen to yours truly and get the jab. Then at the end of last week I bumped into a mutual friend of ours and he said he'd taken the jab and his daughter was getting it this week. They both run their own businesses. I told him it is not a vaccine, it is nanotechnology mRNA, and the legal actions for "crimes against humanity" have begun and it is Nuremberg 2.0. He is very much overweight and is high risk to the jab. 

Another friend that took the jab due to her desire to travel, had bells palsy last time I saw her, but she said it was due to an operation. First time I've seen someone with Bels Palsy after an op.  Eyeroll

Apart from that I have noticed that some of the elderly are not living in their homes anymore and new people have moved into their ground floor flats and bungalows locally.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, Pure Rock Fury, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
Drive in totals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQdbBsN-Egc
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Heir
Like Reply
(08-15-2021, 04:03 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

In July, I had a dream of a former close friend and in the dream she was telling people not to listen to yours truly and get the jab. Then at the end of last week I bumped into a mutual friend of ours and he said he'd taken the jab and his daughter was getting it this week. They both run their own businesses. I told him it is not a vaccine, it is nanotechnology mRNA, and the legal actions for "crimes against humanity" have begun and it is Nuremberg 2.0. He is very much overweight and is high risk to the jab. 

Another friend that took the jab due to her desire to travel, had bells palsy last time I saw her, but she said it was due to an operation. First time I've seen someone with Bels Palsy after an op.  Eyeroll

Apart from that I have noticed that some of the elderly are not living in their homes anymore and new people have moved into their ground floor flats and bungalows locally.
Sounds like some of the dreams that people were having during the jade helm 15 exercise.
[-] The following 4 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, MysticPizza, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(08-16-2021, 08:14 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 04:03 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

1 blind
1 with Bells Palsy

Sounds like some of the dreams that people were having during the jade helm 15 exercise.
The businessman is Jewish, remember what Dr Zelenko said to the rabbinical council only 10% followed the Prophet Moshe.  Chuckle  Last year I had a dream of that guy and he was in a hospital ward behind glass. All of his Jewish family were outside of the glass and not allowed in. He was smiling at me and waving at me, telling me that he was going to be OK. I honestly think a heart op is in store for him. 

Prior to bumping into him last week I had another dream of local business men in the same industry and they were selling up and getting out of the business. Those business men own prime sites that could be sold for property development.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
Not advocating for or against. But for every case cited here, I know at least 3 who got vaccinated and had no side effects. My brother got sick for about a week. He has Asthma. It flared it up pretty hard. So it isn't like I don't see that some really have legit reactions. That is why I get pissed that it is demanded to be taken by many doctors who are just going along with the "guidelines" instead of legit looking at risk/reward with their patients. It is true, though, that most people I know got vaccinated and have suffered no ill effects. Maybe I am unique there. I doubt it. My choice is my choice. It isn't the government's place to require it. It SHOULD be a bad business model to require it, but the ones who are requiring a vaccination for their employees are not liable to be sued for any bad side effects. That is some SERIOUS bullshit. I am pro vaccine if you want it. With any of them. I am anti-mandated vaccine always. Even with the MMR requirements for kids with school.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 4 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Karl, Pintaday, Stone age man
Like Reply