Juan O Savin vids
I don't know who Juan O Savin is, but I do know he knows political history and religious history better than anyone I have ever heard speak.

That is no small statement, as I have searched for religious Truth religiously (no pun intended) since I was in my mid 30's, and that was many years ago.

(Years ago, I learned about most of the religious history he cites, so that does not come as a surprise to me.)

This thread is not intended to be a debate about who Juan O Savin is, so let's leave that debate for other threads, please.

This thread is a place to post Juan O Savin vids, and I invite you to add others as you come across them.

I only ask that you include (if possible) the date the vid was recorded or published.

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 6 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Betty, Elric, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, TomBoy
Like Reply
I'll start with this one, which my dear friend Katy sent to me this morning.  (Thank you Katy! Hugs )

8 febr 2021. JUAN O SAVIN LIVE W/ PRYME MINISTER & JENNIFER EASON - THE RETURN OF TRUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjNI-hi_gg&feature=youtu.be
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

[-] The following 5 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Elric, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
This is a channel that has been started that archives the Juan videos. I am pretty sure that it was posted originally by @SamiHeartflowers

This video is from 2013. - 1 hr. 25 min.

The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 5 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
For the past year or so, Juan has been stressing the importance of the Book of Esther to our time.

The Feast of Purim is especially worthy to note:

Quote:Purim for the year 2021 is celebrated/ observed on sundown of February 25 ending at sundown on Friday, February 26.

Purim is celebrated on the 14th day in the month Adar using the Jewish calendar. For the Gregorian calendar the day falls in the months of February and March. The day commemorates back in the 4th century BC, when Jewish people were saved from a death decree according to the book of Esther

[Image: DPSmnH9.png]

ESTHER
The Banquets of the King · Queen Vashti’s Refusal
Vashti’s Successor Sought · Esther Finds Favor · Esther Becomes Queen · Mordecai Saves the King
Haman’s Plot against the Jews
Esther Learns of Haman’s Plot · Esther Plans to Intercede
Esther Plans a Banquet · Haman’s Pride
The King Plans to Honor Mordecai · Haman Must Honor Mordecai
Esther’s Plea · Haman Is Hanged
Mordecai Promoted · The King’s Decree Avenges the Jews
The Jews Destroy Their Enemies · The Feast of Purim Instituted
Mordecai’s Greatness
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
Juan is also in the process of setting up a new social media site. 'They' are already trying to take him down. When I try to access it is flagged: Warning! This website contains malware. Visiting this website may harm your computer!

I use my Tor browser to access and get there just fine.

This site is just now getting off the ground:

107daily.com

Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Heir, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Jennifer Mac is one of Juan's best interviewers.  She also dresses up the videos with her art, just great.  They are close friends.  She is up on YouTube, but they have already taken her down once.  Best to access her on rumble:

Here is The Called - Makings for a Perfect Day with Juan O Savin, produced by Jennifer Mac:

published January 25th, 2021

EDIT TO ADD: This is the video that Juan discusses in Aquarius' first video above...
[-] The following 5 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, CSB, Elric, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Thank you @snowglobe for the archive link.   Cheer

and @TomBoy for the vid.

Heartflowers

[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Elric, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 04:57 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Juan is also in the process of setting up a new social media site.  'They' are already trying to take him down.  When I try to access it is flagged:  Warning! This website contains malware. Visiting this website may harm your computer! 

107daily.com

Heartflowers
I joined, but haven't received an email back yet. I know he's bringing people on that we grew to love, and haven't seen in a while!
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:28 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 04:57 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Juan is also in the process of setting up a new social media site.  'They' are already trying to take him down.  When I try to access it is flagged:  Warning! This website contains malware. Visiting this website may harm your computer! 

107daily.com

Heartflowers
I joined, but haven't received an email back yet. I know he's bringing people on that we grew to love, and haven't seen in a while!

Maybe try to register again, things were rocky at first. I visited again today and the site was rolling along a lot better...

Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 05:02 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Jennifer Mac is one of Juan's best interviewers.  She also dresses up the videos with her art, just great.  They are close friends.  She is up on YouTube, but they have already taken her down once.  Best to access her on rumble:

Here is The Called - Makings for a Perfect Day with Juan O Savin, produced by Jennifer Mac:

published January 25th, 2021

EDIT TO ADD:  This is the video that Juan discusses in Aquarius' first video above...
I'm going to add all the archives to @"snowglobes"'s post, to try to keep them together .Unfortunately some may overlap.
I just found these Archives with Snarky McAlister  Chuckle , and Jenniffer Mac, INCLUDING with Mac, Abel Danger!! Woohoo
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply