Juan O Savin vids
(04-18-2021, 06:54 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 06:04 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: 16 minutes
What To Expect Next, There Is A Perfect Plan In Place That Takes A Little More Time Than Some Are Comfortable With, But Works, Juan O Savin

Good update.  I sent it out to some family and friends.
There are a couple of short ones, hopefully you can catch them too.
They are all good. A couple of people took out talking points, that are good, answering many questions.
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Cedar
Like Reply
(04-18-2021, 07:01 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: There are a couple of short ones, hopefully you can catch them too.
They are all good. A couple of  people took out talking points, that are good, answering many questions.

Yes, I watch all the shorter ones.  Thanks for posting them @Sami aka Roxi   Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • bigD111, Cedar, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(04-18-2021, 09:14 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 07:01 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: There are a couple of short ones, hopefully you can catch them too.
They are all good. A couple of  people took out talking points, that are good, answering many questions.

Yes, I watch all the shorter ones.  Thanks for posting them @Sami aka Roxi   Heartflowers

You're welcome.  And to all of you that are still following this thread,  [Image: Qvc2bNK.gif] Heartflowers  Heartflowers Heartflowers

Aquarius, I'm adding a video here and the JFK thread, very good information given out, historically especially, by Cassidy's guest.
Q is mentioned, Juan O Savin, JFK Jr, Carolyn, and Diana. If anyone watches this, you won't regret it. This is the news our media never told us about. Some here may know this, I sure didn't! Stay with it to the end. Heartflowers

https://rumble.com/embed/vd5glz/?pub=4
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
About an hour.
Juan starts at 22:49. Juan is correct, that there is a problem with public awareness. God knows, even Trump supporters I have come across, in the last couple of years in person are not aware of this, and act like I have two heads, and need to be committed.

Links to Q Drops:
Like Reply
Like Reply
Around minute 42, Juan just ousted himself as a C  I  A  clown member.....  thoughts?

[-] The following 2 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • bigD111, Heir
Like Reply