Juan O Savin vids
(02-12-2021, 07:28 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 04:57 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Juan is also in the process of setting up a new social media site.  'They' are already trying to take him down.  When I try to access it is flagged:  Warning! This website contains malware. Visiting this website may harm your computer! 

I use my Tor browser to access and get there just fine. 

This site is just now getting off the ground:

107daily.com

Heartflowers
I joined, but haven't received an email back yet. I know he's bringing people on that we grew to love, and haven't seen in a while!

I will try to join when I get back to my computer next week.  
It's difficult to join a lot of these places because I don't have a phone that can be texted to.
Hopefully I will get that problem solved within the next few weeks.  Fingers crossed.  

Watching "The Called" now, but just took a short break from it.
I don't like to multi-task on those vids, as I miss too much information when I do.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:42 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 05:02 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Jennifer Mac is one of Juan's best interviewers.  She also dresses up the videos with her art, just great.  They are close friends.  She is up on YouTube, but they have already taken her down once.  Best to access her on rumble:

Here is The Called - Makings for a Perfect Day with Juan O Savin, produced by Jennifer Mac:

published January 25th, 2021

EDIT TO ADD:  This is the video that Juan discusses in Aquarius' first video above...
I'm going to add all the archives to @"snowglobes"'s post, to try to keep them together .Unfortunately some may overlap.
I just found these Archives with Snarky McAlister  Chuckle , and Jenniffer Mac, INCLUDING with Mac, Abel Danger!! Woohoo

That's a great idea, and thanks @SamiHugs
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 05:02 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Jennifer Mac is one of Juan's best interviewers.  She also dresses up the videos with her art, just great.  They are close friends.  She is up on YouTube, but they have already taken her down once.  Best to access her on rumble:

Here is The Called - Makings for a Perfect Day with Juan O Savin, produced by Jennifer Mac:

EDIT TO ADD:  This is the video that Juan discusses in Aquarius' first video above...
I'm going to add all the archives to @"snowglobes"'s post, to try to keep them together .Unfortunately some may overlap.
I just found these Archives with Snarky McAlister  Chuckle , and Jenniffer Mac, INCLUDING with Mac, Abel Danger!! Woohoo

That archive is a rich resource, going waaaay back. I like the Jennifer Mac trilogy, from the Field McConnell days. It's wild:

Originally aired in 2018, 2019 and as a Trilogy June 22, 2020

[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 04:35 PM)snowglobe Wrote: This is a channel that has been started that archives the Juan videos. I am pretty sure that it was posted originally by @SamiHeartflowers

This video is from 2013. - 1 hr. 25 min.

Thanks, @snowglobe. When I first found the Hagman vids and a huge batch, of regular interviews with others, they posted in a decent format. Now Utube is making it difficult, same as Yahoo Mail.
This is decent, it shows McAlister's Archives of Juan on the left, and Jennifer Mac on the right. Some on the right have the Abel Danger videos also, with Juan interviews!

I's upload one each, McAlister, and then Jennifer Mac, but it might lose the formatting here.

I'm trying to find the Archives elsewhere besides Utube! Utube is a nightmare now, breaking videos up now, instead of all in a sequence. Ham

I also have Part 1 and 2's of Hagman and Hagman I just found, maybe two or thee only, but will hold off to make sure they aren't duplicates.

Between what Yahoo has done to my email, and now Utube messing up vids, I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to outsmart them!

EVERYTHING is being unloaded!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjL_4KG...bog/videos

Editing. You guys, take a look at how young Hagman was in these old videos!!
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:31 PM)TomBoy Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:28 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 04:57 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Juan is also in the process of setting up a new social media site.  'They' are already trying to take him down.  When I try to access it is flagged:  Warning! This website contains malware. Visiting this website may harm your computer! 

I use my Tor browser to access and get there just fine. 

This site is just now getting off the ground:

107daily.com

Heartflowers
I joined, but haven't received an email back yet. I know he's bringing people on that we grew to love, and haven't seen in a while!

Maybe try to register again, things were rocky at first.  I visited again today and the site was rolling along a lot better... 

Heartflowers
I just joined about 15 minutes ago! Lmao I'll rejoin if needed!
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:50 PM)TomBoy Wrote:

That archive is a rich resource, going waaaay back.  I like the Jennifer Mac trilogy, from the Field McConnell days.  It's wild:

Originally aired in 2018, 2019 and as a Trilogy June 22, 2020

I'm so excited I wet my pants!
Gobsmacked
Links to Q Drops:
[-] The following 4 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
I need to figure out a system to keep track of which ones I've watched and which ones "yet to watch".

Most of them are an hour or two each, so I can't just depend on pulling them all up in new tabs, as if (I should say "when" I lose power all my tabs disappear and I have to start over.

Like Reply
Chuckle  at @Sami 's last post. 

(Although I do share her enthusiasm!   Cheer )

I've thought about making this thread for the past week.  Glad I finally did.

Like Reply
@Aquarius,
I'm trying to find where any of Juan' books are sold BY HIM, for 300.00. That doesn't sound right. Maybe someone selling them?? Like this one on Ebay!! A thousand dollars, and it sold!!  Ham
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kid-By-The-Side...4660038765
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kid-By-The-Side...4660038765

Here on Juan's website, https://gumroad.com/allpatriots,
you can buy
10 11"X14ich copies, for 125.00. US price only.Or 120 copies, etc.
Do take a look at this book, I'd Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers  to have one!

Maybe we can pitch in,  one person send them out to the rest, with each person being responsible for sending the original buyer their cost? Shipping is free, Limited Time on this.
Seriously, take a look at this book, and click the arrows left or right to see the pages, glossed, very well done!

There is also a package deal for 20 books, for @210.00 dollars, about the same! Think seriously guys, this won't last, and they will be timeless!
Links to Q Drops:
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 08:02 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Chuckle  at @Sami 's last post. 

(Although I do share her enthusiasm!   Cheer )

I've thought about making this thread for the past week.  Glad I finally did.

I'm glad you did, I'm tired of getting my britches ripped. Facepalm

[Image: PeCPqkH.png]

[Image: psRaIpN.jpg]
Links to Q Drops:
Like Reply