Juan O Savin vids
You're welcome @Sami   Kiss 

Juan, whoever he is, has more religious history and political history committed to memory than most folks even know exists.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:59 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I need to figure out a system to keep track of which ones I've watched and which ones "yet to watch".

Most of them are an hour or two each, so I can't just depend on pulling them all up in new tabs, as if (I should say "when" I lose power all my tabs disappear and I have to start over.

Good luck! I had made a file to keep up with them, but when I went back, not long after, his vids were already deleted!
I think here, we might be able to keep them grouped to some degree, and just come here to find them?

As this grows, if we see that a particular video needs to go over >(like adding it to snowglobe's post with a list of Hagman and Hagman, ), we can ask her to post it there, to keep them together. It's up to you, or the group here. If moved out of a post,  the no longer needed empty post can be replaced with another vid or a pic of someone special, or something.  Chuckle

The individual videos, I guess date them, and hope it's by the original interviewer. There's a lot of his vids being mirrored, which is okay in itself, but the date might show it was uploads say, yesterday,  but  it might have been actually originally uploaded, last year.

Truthfully, or best place to get the ones being dropped will be on UGEtube or whatever that is called, Rumble, maybe steal them from GAB, (there IS  at least one group over there I believe for Juan, or is it JFK Jr? Scratchinghead

Bitchute (hard to embed some of them) and several other new sites for Patriots!

Once we can all get onto the website @TomBoy posted (that Juan has put together), we will probably find a massive
grouping of everything he has! Cheer
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 08:20 PM)Aquarius Wrote: You're welcome @Sami   Kiss 

Juan, whoever he is, has more religious history and political history committed to memory than most folks even know exists.

Oh yes!!~ I love also how he blends his bible knowledge into politics! Yes, a great storyteller! But so much more! His knowledge of history is phenomenal!!!

His experience serving our country, in particular as an advisor to leaders, past presidents, and even with other world leaders is amazing. And he is so down to earth, and humble. He is greatly respected, world-wide.
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
Like Reply

Have you heard him speak in one of his recent videos about Loretta Fuddy and Obama's true history? That plane accident. Not quite what we were led to believe!! Supposedly she was kept alive, to live out the rest of her life somewhere out of the way (he mentioned it, I just don't remember where, or remember the video! She served her purpose, and anted out, and they allowed it. And yes, I will believe Juan over almost anyone when it comes to telling the truth!
Links to Q Drops:
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:50 PM)TomBoy Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:42 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 05:02 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Jennifer Mac is one of Juan's best interviewers.  She also dresses up the videos with her art, just great.  They are close friends.  She is up on YouTube, but they have already taken her down once.  Best to access her on rumble:

Here is The Called - Makings for a Perfect Day with Juan O Savin, produced by Jennifer Mac:

published January 25th, 2021

EDIT TO ADD:  This is the video that Juan discusses in Aquarius' first video above...
I'm going to add all the archives to @"snowglobes"'s post, to try to keep them together .Unfortunately some may overlap.
I just found these Archives with Snarky McAlister  Chuckle , and Jenniffer Mac, INCLUDING with Mac, Abel Danger!! Woohoo

That archive is a rich resource, going waaaay back.  I like the Jennifer Mac trilogy, from the Field McConnell days.  It's wild:

Originally aired in 2018, 2019 and as a Trilogy June 22, 2020

Thanks! You can click this one and go to a fuller screen without taking up the whole page, so we can still read posts if we want. Glad you know how to do it! Kissy
I think the Rumble problem with some uploaders is they haven't figured out how to allow people to embed. That's the only thing I can figure. 1dunno1
Looking forward to this one! This is a beddy time story, haha!! Drinks Drinks
Links to Q Drops:
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:57 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:31 PM)TomBoy Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:28 PM)Sami Wrote: I joined, but haven't received an email back yet. I know he's bringing people on that we grew to love, and haven't seen in a while!

Maybe try to register again, things were rocky at first.  I visited again today and the site was rolling along a lot better... 

Heartflowers
I just joined about 15 minutes ago!  Lmao  I'll rejoin if needed!

I'm in!! I'm using my old picture from ION, you'll recognize me. And had to go with SamiGirl as my User Name.
Links to Q Drops:
  • Heir, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 08:23 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:59 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I need to figure out a system to keep track of which ones I've watched and which ones "yet to watch".

Most of them are an hour or two each, so I can't just depend on pulling them all up in new tabs, as if (I should say "when" I lose power all my tabs disappear and I have to start over.

Good luck! I had made a file to keep up with them, but when I went back, not long after, his vids were already deleted!
I think here, we might be able to keep them grouped to some degree, and just come here to find them?

As this grows, if we see that a particular video needs to go over >(like adding it to snowglobe's post with a list of Hagman and Hagman, ), we can ask her to post it there, to keep them together. It's up to you, or the group here. If moved out of a post,  the no longer needed empty post can be replaced with another vid or a pic of someone special, or something.  Chuckle

The individual videos, I guess date them, and hope it's by the original interviewer. There's a lot of his vids being mirrored, which is okay in itself, but the date might show it was uploads say, yesterday,  but  it might have been actually originally uploaded, last year.

Truthfully, or best place to get the ones being dropped will be on UGEtube or whatever that is called, Rumble, maybe steal them from GAB, (there IS  at least one group over there I believe for Juan, or is it JFK Jr? Scratchinghead

Bitchute (hard to embed some of them) and several other new sites for Patriots!

Once we can all get onto the website @TomBoy posted (that Juan has put together), we will probably find a massive
grouping of everything he has!  Cheer

At this point, there aren't that many "Juan fans", so I doubt this thread will get very large, so we can probably just find them here without getting overly organized.  

For myself, I would prefer them to just be posted in a new post as they are located.  That way I won't have to go back to a certain post to see if there are any new ones there.

But whatever the majority (on this thread) wants is okay by me. Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Heir, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 08:37 PM)Sami Wrote:

Have you heard him speak in one of his recent videos about Loretta Fuddy and Obama's true history? That plane accident. Not quite what we were led to believe!! Supposedly she was kept alive, to live out the rest of her life somewhere out of the way (he mentioned it, I just don't remember where, or remember the video! She served her purpose, and anted out, and they allowed it. And yes, I will believe Juan over almost anyone when it comes to telling the truth!

Not yet. 
I've listened to several vids where he was interviewed.
I've watched two episodes so far of Kid By The Side Of The Road, plus watched all of The Called today.
I was hoping to listen to another episode or two of "Kid by Side of Road" today, but ran out of time, and it is almost bedtime now.

I have another of his vids pulled up in another window, but won't get to that until tomorrow.

[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 11:44 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 08:37 PM)Sami Wrote:

Not yet. 
I've listened to several vids where he was interviewed.
I've watched two episodes so far of Kid By The Side Of The Road, plus watched all of The Called today.
I was hoping to listen to another episode or two of "Kid by Side of Road" today, but ran out of time, and it is almost bedtime now.

I have another of his vids pulled up in another window, but won't get to that until tomorrow.

I've listened to only the first two also. Keep falling asleep, which is a good thing. Started from the beginning both times, still falling asleep:(. I'm going t lay down during the day when NOT feeling sleepy, which I'm supposed to be doing anyway, and try to get some put behind me, I'm dying to know what Tomboy has learned, lol.

No problem with how you want the videos posted at all. Heartflowers
Links to Q Drops:
[-] The following 4 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:57 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:31 PM)TomBoy Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:28 PM)Sami Wrote: I joined, but haven't received an email back yet. I know he's bringing people on that we grew to love, and haven't seen in a while!

Maybe try to register again, things were rocky at first.  I visited again today and the site was rolling along a lot better... 

Heartflowers
I just joined about 15 minutes ago!  Lmao  I'll rejoin if needed!
I joined it as well, thank you, you guys rock
[-] The following 3 users Like Legacy Anon's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply