Juan O Savin vids
(02-13-2021, 12:35 AM)Legacy Anon Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:57 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 07:31 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Maybe try to register again, things were rocky at first.  I visited again today and the site was rolling along a lot better... 

Heartflowers
I just joined about 15 minutes ago!  Lmao  I'll rejoin if needed!
I joined it as well, thank you, you guys rock
I like it already! Looking forward to the Livestreams, etc!
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 4 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Nirmanakaya, TomBoy
Like Reply
Aquarius, this is the video he talks about Loretta Fuddy.

Fast Forward to 17:38. He begins here talking about a congressional inquiry with Brennen, and then goes into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4B5Sp8p2M
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 5 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Heir, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
Not sure if you all have heard this one.  Not a fan of Cassidy, but she actually did a good job here.  Except maybe a little at the end, where, you know, she knows everything,  and you (or Juan) does not.

[-] The following 5 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
Nino Rodriguez has a good 2 part interview with him put up yesterday. Nino nails him down a few times to get his opinions on the nuts and bolts of how this will go down. One of the better interviews he has done, IMO. Unfortunately he only has it on his site ninoscorner.tv behind a paywall. Still, it was only $4 a month, so I did it anyway.
[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi, TomBoy
Like Reply
Just found this.  Juan goes over the themes he writes about in Kid By The Side Of The Road.  Chapter Six, in particular.  I like Michael Jaco, he sits back and lets Juan talk.  He doesn't interrupt him.  Ever.  Appreciate that!

Pubished October 29th, 2020
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(02-13-2021, 12:41 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Just found this.  Juan goes over the themes he writes about in Kid By The Side Of The Road.  Chapter Six, in particular.  I like Michael Jaco, he sits back and lets Juan talk.  He doesn't interrupt him.  Ever.  Appreciate that!

Pubished October 29th, 2021

@TomBoy I was looking all over for the date, and getting even more frustrated with them, FWIW, I enjoyed reading the comments, and sometimes getting responses back where something is discussed. Now, it's all changed! Or is this just on my computer? Glad you posted it, but where  do I find it? 1dunno1

I pulled it out to watch later, into the impeachment right now. Not sure if I have seen it before, but will go through it. Thanks!
Links to Q Drops:
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
[Image: TurMPzQ.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Legacy Anon
Like Reply
(02-13-2021, 02:39 PM)TomBoy Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 02:35 PM)Sami Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 12:41 PM)TomBoy Wrote: Just found this.  Juan goes over the themes he writes about in Kid By The Side Of The Road.  Chapter Six, in particular.  I like Michael Jaco, he sits back and lets Juan talk.  He doesn't interrupt him.  Ever.  Appreciate that!

Pubished October 29th, 2021

[Image: BgbWlUF.png]
Links to Q Drops:
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
Here on Juan's website, https://gumroad.com/allpatriots,
you can buy
10 11"X14ich copies, for 125.00. US price only .Or 120 copies, etc.
Do take a look at this book, I'd Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers  to have one!

Maybe we can pitch in,  one person send them out to the rest, with each person being responsible for sending the original buyer their cost? Shipping is free, Limited Time on this.
Seriously, take a look at this book, and click the arrows left or right to see the pages, glossed, very well done!

There is also a package deal for 20 books, for @210.00 dollars, about the same! Think seriously guys, this won't last, and they will be timeless!

Editing,
This might be a better package deal to do with family, and those interested in our country's real history. They would make great stocking stuffers, too.
Links to Q Drops:
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Legacy Anon, TomBoy
Like Reply
[Image: HXj7XtO.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like TomBoy's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Legacy Anon, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply