The It's Getting Cold Thread
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • LucyBarnable, rikster111
Like Reply

Quote:Earlier this week, the Washington Post said we were going to burn up due to global warming, the day before they reported on our historic snowstorm in Wyoming and Colorado.
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
Like Reply

Quote:The Kamala Harris administration has been deleting and rewriting climate history at warp speed over the past seven weeks. I document some of that in this video.
Like Reply
Moran 
We live in Arizona.  Our second home is in the mountains at 4800 feet above sea level.  We have had some snow there.

Nothing that lasted more than a day or two.

The solar minimum we are in is significant.  The last time the type of solar event occurred was the 'Maunder Minimum' which went from 1645 to 1715 AD.

Here is the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • LucyBarnable, SkyCat
Like Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyCat's post:
  • rikster111
Like Reply
  • rikster111
Like Reply

Quote:Sky News host Chris Kenny says "welcome to the loopy-left era of Joe Biden, where climate policy is about existential alarmism" after the US had a Mexican-American teenager address world leaders during an online climate summit. "Last night we saw yet another climate summit. Another global gathering of world leaders parading their virtue, making grand promises, playing to the green left media zeitgeist, and never being accountable for any of their promises or actions," he said. "And yet while the weather bureau can't forecast 24 hours ahead, and bureaucrats can't run a Zoom chat, these world leaders and the climate activists they pander to, tell us they do know what will happen to the climate decades from now, and even better, they know how to control it. Even while they agree that the country that has by far the largest carbon footprint, China, can be allowed to continue to dramatically increase its emissions. Mr Kenny applauded Prime Minister Scott Morrison for being "a tower of strength and common sense in this forum", who pushed back against grandstanding, "pointing out our good record - we've cut emissions by 19 per cent" - and refusing to make ever grander promises "just to keep the green left and teenage activists happy". "You won't make progress on any of that listening to emotional, anti-capitalist, anti-west rants from teenagers. That's just a pathetic attempt to appeal to hysterical media and frightened voters," he said.
  • rikster111
Like Reply

Quote:During a House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Environment hearing on climate change, Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) grilled climate activist Greta Thunberg on her rhetoric about "panic."
  • rikster111
Like Reply
  • rikster111
Like Reply
  • rikster111
Like Reply