Some Hinky Shit with Texas and the Department Of Energy...
Was viewing a thread on another site when it was taken down before I could get a snapshot of it.

It basically was a memo from the DOE (Department Of Energy) denying Texas to produce more energy to keep the grid in Texas up and running.
It (the memo) has been pulled down because "it wasn't approved for public release".
Apparently Texas was ready to put 3 shut down coal plants online within 48 hours and had the coal to do it but DOE said no and would fine Texas $1800 for every KW produced because of the "Green Initive".
WTF - Evidently this was from one of Biden's EO's.
Did anyone else see this ?
I am still hunting for a legit link.....
"You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Swann, because you are in one."
[-] The following 15 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • 9mm, Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Danfromthehills, Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, ID Rick, John, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Nirmanakaya, Oldcynic, SkyCat, Verity
Like Reply
https://www.newswars.com/smoking-gun-joe...ing-storm/
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 10 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • 9mm, Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Grendelmort, Heir, ID Rick, Lil Bit, Nirmanakaya, SkyCat
Like Reply
(02-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: https://www.newswars.com/smoking-gun-joe...ing-storm/
Thank you Lady - you are awesome !  Cheer
"You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Swann, because you are in one."
[-] The following 6 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, SkyCat
Like Reply
[Image: hKqmkAU.png]
[Image: i4ZQefM.png]
[Image: Rnyae1k.png]
[Image: leRcOJc.png]
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 8 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • 9mm, Apache54, Cedar, Grendelmort, John, Lil Bit, Oldcynic, SkyCat
Like Reply
Proof the Biden Administration "hamstrung" Texas to deliver a beating to a state that "wasn't cooperative" !
Guess what "Mr President" - That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.....
[-] The following 13 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, Heir, ID Rick, JB1, John, Lil Bit, Oldcynic, rikster111, SkyCat
Like Reply
I posted this in the weather thread and in the Q thread.
I’ve been sending every bit of info I find to gov Abbott.
My hope is ERCOT and the Biden admin get what they deserve for this.

So we found out that ERCOT, Electric Reliability Council of Texas, board members do not even live in Texas...and our elected officials ceded authority to the federal gov bureaucrats.

What they did was, instead of allowing our state to handle the power issues and use coal, keeping everything fired up and running, they decided to bypass our governor, wait and then beg the US Gov for permission to use our own coal and keep our own power running. Of course, it was denied.

Our elected officials, and ERCOT were more afraid of being in violation of Federal Pollution limits, than making sure that millions of Texans didn't freeze to death.

Our state produces MORE power than we USE. We have our own coal, that was left untouched...all because elected officials and ERCOT decided NOT to save Texas, but instead cower to the Biden Admin.

People have died. Homes have been destroyed. ERCOT will pay for this.

ERCOT Board members have ghosted themselves on social media and on their own site...I guess they are afraid of Texans NOW.

Here's the thing that is internally tearing me apart, we may not feel that Biden is POTUS, but psychopaths are accepting him as president and he is really destroying things...the Biden Administration has murdered Texans and has yet to say anything positive to the people of my state...they hate us so much for standing up to Obama and now to Biden. If PDJT does not come back, or something doesn't happen to slap Biden off that pedestal, Texas will have a huge decision to make, one that will change the US map.
[-] The following 16 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Grendelmort, Heir, Hero Protagonist, ID Rick, JB1, John, Lil Bit, Oldcynic, rikster111, SkyCat, TXTriker, Verity
Like Reply
I wonder how many of these ERCOT board members are major shareholders in the private utility sector in Texas ?
3000% percent increase in power cost ? I call Bullshit and it is price gouging at the prompting by the US GOVERNMENT AND DOE. !!!!!!!
[-] The following 7 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, John, Lil Bit, Oldcynic, Verity
Like Reply
(02-19-2021, 10:48 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: I wonder how many of these ERCOT board members are major shareholders in the private utility sector in Texas ?
3000% percent increase in power cost ? I call Bullshit and it is price gouging at the prompting by the US GOVERNMENT AND DOE. !!!!!!!
I read somewhere that none of them even live in Texas.  Don't know if it is true, though.  But it would not surprise me.
[-] The following 5 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, ID Rick, Lil Bit
Like Reply
(02-20-2021, 02:39 AM)Nirmanakaya Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 10:48 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: I wonder how many of these ERCOT board members are major shareholders in the private utility sector in Texas ?
I read somewhere that none of them even live in Texas.  Don't know if it is true, though.  But it would not surprise me.
5 of the board members do not live in Texas and one is even Canadian !
[-] The following 8 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, ID Rick, John, Lil Bit, Nirmanakaya
Like Reply
(02-20-2021, 02:42 AM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 02:39 AM)Nirmanakaya Wrote:
5 of the board members do not live in Texas and one is even Canadian !
Until this is changed we will be at risk, not just in the winter.  The summers here are brutal.  They can kill a lot more people in the summer months.
Leader of the Three World
[-] The following 8 users Like TXTriker's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, ID Rick, John, Lil Bit, Nirmanakaya, Verity
Like Reply