Did Joe Biden just say Vets and retired LEO are terrorists?
Maybe I'm hearing it wrong?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1361875575032446979
[-] The following 10 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Capslock, Dough Dude, Echo, Elric, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Max, Miss Ohara, Sassy
Like Reply
You heard it right. Former military and LEOs are dangerous people. They are behind the growing threat of white supremacy.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 11 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, Echo, Elric, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Max, Miss Ohara, Sassy
Like Reply
Got to warm people up slowly to that Chinese style genocide of the opposition..

You can already see leftists in chats screaming for the murder of Republicans and conservatives and its allowed..

This only goes one place
[-] The following 14 users Like Echo's post:
  • Aces, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Max, Miss Ohara, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Yeah, I know a bunch of white supremacy people and a bunch more KKK radicals.
What the fucking fuck? Facepalm

These people are playing a brainwashing game or they’re on mind altering drugs.
I’d put my money on the brainwashing.
(02-21-2021, 12:25 AM)Echo Wrote: Got to warm people up slowly to that Chinese style genocide of the opposition..

You can already see leftists in chats screaming for the murder of Republicans and conservatives and its allowed..

This only goes one place
Yep
(02-21-2021, 12:44 AM)Capnron Wrote: Yeah, I know a bunch of white supremacy people and a bunch more KKK radicals.
What the fucking fuck? Facepalm

These people are playing a brainwashing game or they’re on mind altering drugs.
I’d put my money on the brainwashing.
Could of swore Joe Biden was "best friends" with Robert byrd. A leader of the KKK..
and at his funeral, Joe called him his mentor and tutor..
The dems don't give two fucks about race.. its just a tool for them to use..
Best not play their game and see them for what they are..
[-] The following 13 users Like Echo's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Max, Miss Ohara, MysticPizza, Sassy
Like Reply
Yep, demented and dangerous people.

Angry
[-] The following 11 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Lil Bit, Max, Miss Ohara, Sassy, SlowLoris, StrongShallSurvive
Like Reply
When you try to boil a frog, every now and then you might get a smart fog and he jumps out.
(02-21-2021, 12:04 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Maybe I'm hearing it wrong?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1361875575032446979
Sorry , you sad sack of shit Biden! But nobody i know or have known or anybody that they know or have known , has ever mentioned one word about anybodies race or skin color , you dumb pedophile fuck. This latest so called president is now doing exactly what i've told all my family would happen , like with what happens with every so called commander and thief !.... They the act the part for a second or two!  Then they do exactly what this mother $ucker is doing ! Playing the race card and the division cards! Trying to make us hate eachother . NEVER FORGET THE WORDS DIVIDE AND CONQUER.  That's literally the elite's manifesto. Play your politics game all you want , but there is no end . The elite won't allow it. Whatever that means is for you to either grow old and die , or grow old and live without those evil bastards running you around like a chicken your head cut off paying them and running from them. Peace and Love to those who get it!
[-] The following 6 users Like StrongShallSurvive's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 01:25 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: Yep, demented and dangerous people.

Angry
Joe Biden the gnarliest white bigot mofo i've layed eyes on , if thats even a thing! Becuase i damn sure don't think like that! Jeez Louis
[-] The following 6 users Like StrongShallSurvive's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Dangerously Nameless, ID Rick, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sassy
Like Reply