Did Joe Biden just say Vets and retired LEO are terrorists?
I respect Law officers.
I honor those who serve.
We exist because of these Heroes.
They are not the subversives.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 7 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, Miss Ohara, Sassy
Like Reply
Curious as to how Biden proposes to reel in these proud people who dedicated their lives to freedom and justice that he just branded and stigmatized as domestic terrorists. Will he be using the military or law enforcement?
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 9 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, Miss Ohara, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 09:38 AM)Hugh Glass Wrote: Curious as to how Biden proposes to reel in these proud people who dedicated their lives to freedom and justice that he just branded and stigmatized as domestic terrorists. We he be using the military or law enforcement?

He’ll be using the Chinese army.

This is why I’m literally begging our current military to remove this man from office and declare this admin illegal and fraudulent. Our military will be replaced...and if they don't get off their asses and declare election fraud like Myanmar did, our entire nation is history.

(You reading this Spec Op and NSA? Do your jobs while you can!)
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 9 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Heir, Hugh Glass, Lil Bit, Miss Ohara, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
What will the current serving military think about this as they will be labeled terrorist's when they exit the military!

We need a coup to oust these scum before they can do anymore damage, Biden in his first 30 days has done HUGE amounts of damage and we will be feeling this for years to come if he is NOT removed from his office of power and that includes his VP as well.
[-] The following 8 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Miss Ohara, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 12:48 AM)Echo Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 12:44 AM)Capnron Wrote: Yeah, I know a bunch of white supremacy people and a bunch more KKK radicals.
What the fucking fuck? Facepalm

These people are playing a brainwashing game or they’re on mind altering drugs.
I’d put my money on the brainwashing.
Could of swore Joe Biden was "best friends" with Robert byrd. A leader of the KKK..
and at his funeral, Joe called him his mentor and tutor..
The dems don't give two fucks about race.. its just a tool for them to use..
Best not play their game and see them for what they are..
I think that was Hilda beast but his racist roots are well known.
"There's a lot goin ' on" ~ Axl Rose
[-] The following 5 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 10:05 AM)Apache54 Wrote: What will the current serving military think about this as they will be labeled terrorist's when they exit the military!

We need a coup to oust these scum before they can do anymore damage, Biden in his first 30 days has done HUGE amounts of damage and we will be feeling this for years to come  if he is NOT removed from his office of power and that includes his VP as well.
I'm expecting to get a call or two from a few buds this week. My brain didn't want to register what I thought I heard. That is not only one of the worst comments a sitting President can say, it's the most dangerous for it may lead to military division. We are in bad times. I was told last year by the end of March we will know how the rest of the year will work out. I'm starting to feel that phone call held a greater truth than I thought. We have no choice but to see.
[-] The following 9 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Miss Ohara, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 10:17 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 10:05 AM)Apache54 Wrote: What will the current serving military think about this as they will be labeled terrorist's when they exit the military!

We need a coup to oust these scum before they can do anymore damage, Biden in his first 30 days has done HUGE amounts of damage and we will be feeling this for years to come  if he is NOT removed from his office of power and that includes his VP as well.
I'm expecting to get a call or two from a few buds this week. My brain didn't want to register what I thought I heard. That is not only one of the worst comments a sitting President can say, it's the most dangerous for it may lead to military division. We are in bad times. I was told last year by the end of March we will know how the rest of the year will work out. I'm starting to feel that phone call held a greater truth than I thought. We have no choice but to see.

From friends elsewhere in the military,

Quote: Biden has shit upon himself as far as the military are concerned he is a traitor to us and this country.
[-] The following 8 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Dangerously Nameless, last one, Lil Bit, Miss Ohara, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 10:22 AM)Apache54 Wrote:

From friends elsewhere in the military, 

Quote:  Biden has shit upon himself as far as the military are concerned he is a traitor to us and this country.
It's a true shit show and he is but the pawn.
[-] The following 3 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
[Image: OIP.wOSIYVFDJI5pCneYVcKawQHaFB?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

[Image: s45Bsc2.jpg]

[Image: kSe5td6.jpg]

[Image: Nl35nuE.jpg]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 8 users Like Heir's post:
  • Apache54, Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, last one, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply

I received two while in HEB.
[-] The following 5 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply