Did Joe Biden just say Vets and retired LEO are terrorists?
(02-22-2021, 04:28 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 06:56 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 06:46 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: I've met very few actual white supremacists. It's the new boogeyman

I've ask friends about it too.
They apparently exist in Russia in small numbers.
A sort of neo-nazi group focused on cultural preservation.
But not really on race because Russia is so racially diverse.
No one that I know knows of anything like that here in the US.
So it's weird the media has been able to convince people it's real.

All of my Dad's side of the family that came from Russia, but were actually Germans who had been traded to Russia from Germany to promote relations. Which did NOT turn out well later on for many of them.

They were/are VERY devote USA citizens and love this country, most are dead now and it is their off-spring that are still here and NONE of them are white supremacist's or believe in that.

My Dad's family is German too and I've never witnessed any racism in them whatsoever.
I don't know the Russian word my friends used for what they translated to me as "sort of neo-nazi".
None of my Russian friends are white supremacists either, they don't really even get it and neither do I.
Each race has their own strengths and weaknesses so one may be better at one thing and another at another.
I don't think it can be said that one race excels in all areas above all others. That's what white supremacy would be right?
[-] The following 2 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 12:04 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Maybe I'm hearing it wrong?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1361875575032446979

1:02

"And you see what's happening in the studies that are beginning to be done... maybe at your university as well, about the impact of former military former police officers on, on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups."

Is he a prophet now?  How does he know the outcome of studies that are just beginning to be done?  Why, it almost sounds like the findings of these university studies are forgone conclusions! 1dunno1
[-] The following 2 users Like Capslock's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 09:04 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 04:28 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 06:56 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: I've ask friends about it too.
They apparently exist in Russia in small numbers.
A sort of neo-nazi group focused on cultural preservation.
But not really on race because Russia is so racially diverse.
No one that I know knows of anything like that here in the US.
So it's weird the media has been able to convince people it's real.

All of my Dad's side of the family that came from Russia, but were actually Germans who had been traded to Russia from Germany to promote relations. Which did NOT turn out well later on for many of them.

They were/are VERY devote USA citizens and love this country, most are dead now and it is their off-spring that are still here and NONE of them are white supremacist's or believe in that.

My Dad's family is German too and I've never witnessed any racism in them whatsoever.
I don't know the Russian word my friends used for what they translated to me as "sort of neo-nazi".
None of my Russian friends are white supremacists either, they don't really even get it and neither do I.
Each race has their own strengths and weaknesses so one may be better at one thing and another at another.
I don't think it can be said that one race excels in all areas above all others. That's what white supremacy would be right?

That is what the supremists try to say, but it is false as you and I both know!
[-] The following 2 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, LucyBarnable
Like Reply