Cancel culture is just a "warm up" to genocide and mass murder..
And if I said "counter culture needs to be eliminated" they will start freaking the fuck out.......
It's ok for them to call for the murder of whites and those that don't agree with them - say anything against them and it's "racist"..
"You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Swann, because you are in one."
[-] The following 7 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Dr Evil, Echo, Elric, Lil Bit, rikster111, SkyCat, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 02:02 PM)Rose Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 11:18 AM)SkyCat Wrote: It is what they have in mind.  Now is the time to put a stop to it!

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showthread.php?tid=9810
Bolsheviks and Bolshevik stooges. Yes - they are only out to kill whites. Millions of white Christians in Russia, in Armenia, In Ukraine. Now America.

Very few recognise the lineage @Rose. Include the Nazis and the Maoists and we have the full pantheon of the genesis of today's enemy in terms of descendants of those people who led those movements most behind the scenes, and survived to breed and prosper.
The most important question for any civilisation is who teaches the children and what they get taught. - Plato
[-] The following 7 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • Echo, Elric, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, PaigeofTimes, Rose, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Hey Snowflakes, be very careful of who you confront in Texas ! Most people are not in the best mood right now.
Your days of harassing people outside of Wal-Mart are over - approach me and see what happens......
"You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Swann, because you are in one."
[-] The following 8 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Dr Evil, Echo, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, SkyCat, SlowLoris
Like Reply
This might come in handy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7UZHEHhdek
Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Dr Evil, Elric, Lil Bit, SkyCat
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 04:51 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 02:02 PM)Rose Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 11:18 AM)SkyCat Wrote: It is what they have in mind.  Now is the time to put a stop to it!

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showthread.php?tid=9810
Bolsheviks and Bolshevik stooges. Yes - they are only out to kill whites. Millions of white Christians in Russia, in Armenia, In Ukraine. Now America.

My great Grandfather was a victim of them (Bolsheviks) in Russia, He starved to death alongside the road to his house. They found him in a ditch. Anyone whom helped would have been shot. If they found out.

I heard ALL the stories from My Grandfather and I have lots of anger and passion for many things because of what I was told.

That's shocking and terrible.  I am sorry to hear that your great grandfather was a victim of the terrible Bolsheviks.  Let us make sure it never happens again.  We can defeat them if we stand together.
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 8 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Apache54, Dr Evil, Echo, Elric, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Rose, SlowLoris
Like Reply
KJ21

And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Goldilocks, Lil Bit, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 09:34 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: KJ21

And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The road from here to there is going to be a rough one.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 5 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Echo, Goldilocks, Lil Bit, rikster111, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 11:13 AM)SlowLoris Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 09:34 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: KJ21

The road from here to there is going to be a rough one.
Their plan is to use Guillotines on us if you think about it that is better than the life support they give covid patients ! Lmao Sorry I guess I\m always the optimist !! Chuckle
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 5 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Echo, Goldilocks, Lil Bit, rikster111, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I think you may be correct in this @Wing-ed.
I have been seeing maker vids in my blacksmithing feed for truck mounted versions of this.
Right now they are using watermelons and cantaloupes and laughing their heads off... if you will pardon the pun.
It's creepy.

Sick sad world.
All too easy to roll into a neighborhood and set up shop.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Elric, Lil Bit, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Listening to Salty Cracker today, and what do you know?
A teacher was fired for refusing to give the Wakanda Forever Salute.
Hmmm. Now who else wanted people to Salute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3DmjQPQ_8&t=1s

They are starting to eat their own.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Elric, Lil Bit, rikster111, Wing-ed
Like Reply