Cancel culture is just a "warm up" to genocide and mass murder..
These are my thoughts, my opinion.

MSM, Hollywood, the music industry, government agencies, etc have worked non stop to create a divide between the races in the U.S.

We all know that, no surprises there.

Chairman Mao armed thousands of angry males after he whipped up their hatred. They quickly rid the country of dissidents and professionals who were a danger to Mao's rule.

How many angry 12-30 year old males have they indoctrinated with a burning hatred of all things white and law enforcement? (Possibly 20 million)

Obama sent millions of guns and billions of rounds of ammo to every imaginable federal agency. Those agencies did not request those arms nor have they used them. Theoretically every post office, social security office, EPA office, Wildlife office is now a well stocked armory.

Imagine the aforementioned angry males coming into possession of those guns, clearing out hundreds of car dealerships and given the green light to exact revenge on whitey. How many days would it take to murder a large percentage of the offensive race?

How long is Biden and Congress going to be protected behind the razor wire? Just long enough?
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 6 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Echo, Elric, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, rikster111, SkyCat
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 05:07 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: These are my thoughts, my opinion.

MSM, Hollywood, the music industry, government agencies, etc have worked non stop to create a divide between the races in the U.S.

We all know that, no surprises there.

Chairman Mao armed thousands of angry males after he whipped up their hatred. They quickly rid the country of dissidents and professionals who were a danger to Mao's rule.

How many angry 12-30 year old males have they indoctrinated with a burning hatred of all things white and law enforcement? (Possibly 20 million)

Obama sent millions of guns and billions of rounds of ammo to every imaginable federal agency. Those agencies did not request those arms nor have they used them. Theoretically every post office, social security office, EPA office, Wildlife office is now a well stocked armory.

Imagine the aforementioned angry males coming into possession of those guns, clearing out hundreds of car dealerships and given the green light to exact revenge on whitey. How many days would it take to murder a large percentage of the offensive race?

How long is Biden and Congress going to be protected behind the razor wire? Just long enough?
   Mao had one advantage the general population had been disarmed. I don't see that happening here for the foreseeable future
[-] The following 7 users Like rikster111's post:
  • Dr Evil, Elric, Goldilocks, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, SkyCat, SlowLoris
Like Reply
So who are going to be the brave little minions that go door to door rounding up heavily armed patriots knowing that they will probably die doing so ?
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 7 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Goldilocks, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, rikster111, SkyCat, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 08:48 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: So who are going to be the brave little minions that go door to door rounding up heavily armed patriots knowing that they will probably die doing so ?

I would guess that the cities will be purged first. Picking off patriots in the suburbs will be much harder and in the rurals, nearly impossible.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 3 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Lil Bit, MysticPizza, rikster111
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 08:48 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: So who are going to be the brave little minions that go door to door rounding up heavily armed patriots knowing that they will probably die doing so ?

Nobody will be going door to door. 

I like to tell people to play the Dungeon Master on this. Pretend you're the evil bad guys. How would you then get those "heavily armed patriots" with as little fuss as possible? 

I can think of several ways to get you, I'm sure you could too. If you were the bad guy, how could you win? 

None of my strategies require showing up at your door, and I'm just some dude, so why wouldn't hundreds of Ivy League graduates with billions of dollars be able to come up with a similar plan? I guarantee they have done so.
[-] The following 6 users Like Mulciber's post:
  • Echo, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, rikster111, SlowLoris
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/13...3125890062
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Echo, Lil Bit, rikster111
Like Reply