"Mayday, Mayday, Mayday" UAL328 Boeing 777-200 Engine Failure, Debris Rains Down on Denver
[Image: WqYSu2o.jpg]
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capslock, Sassy, SkyCat
Like Reply
Information 
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Apache54, RedAuroras, Sassy
Like Reply
Whoa!

Donnie Darko shit!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Troller Durden's post:
  • Sassy
Like Reply
It's a poor engine design, if you wrap grocery bag paper around the working parts of it.
Like Reply
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Apache54, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 06:53 PM)Tolimar Wrote: It's a poor engine design, if you wrap grocery bag paper around the working parts of it.

Made in China crap, I bet. Below average grade of material used to fix the parts, etc.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Apache54, RedAuroras, Tolimar
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 04:29 PM)SkyCat Wrote:

Blancolirio is my go-to in cases like this. Real info and real numbers. Thanks for posting this vid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RedAuroras's post:
  • SkyCat
Like Reply
ICYMI I know I did! Sound familiar?

Incident: United B772 over Pacific on Feb 13th 2018, fan blade, engine cowl and inlet separated in flight, blade debris impacted fuselage

http://avherald.com/h?article=4b4e8ca7&opt=0
[/b][/b]
[-] The following 3 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Apache54, SkyCat, TXmimi
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 02:15 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 01:56 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 01:52 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Go and fly sailplanes.

Single engine and sail planes are fine as they can land without any power needed unless it is in a storm type condition, they are not like a jet that has virtually little glide pattern and it would be coming in way over max speed. crash is a positive to a deadly ending.
I don't agree.
WOW! I meant to type I do agree. The Dicky dumbass came out in me. Sorry brother.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Sassy
Like Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Apache54, RedAuroras
Like Reply