Mars Perseverance....weird shit on live stream..
Thought I would check out the surface of mars....The live stream is looping and a weird thing I noticed. When I saw the pyramid I took a pic and then the video switched to another camera angle. But it seems to be looping back to the landscape with the pyramid thing....I've seen in loop with the pyramid thing twice now..
Now it's a party! Drinks

https://youtu.be/6B_6K-splRU

It's looping now but I took a pic of these (below) while watching..
This weird pyramid thing is still on the video loop...Weird....

[Image: fu0jVov.jpg]

[Image: MBGfe8k.jpg]

[Image: mILkVTl.jpg]
[-] The following 19 users Like Martini and Cigar's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Elric, FlyoverCountry, John, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Saul Goode, sevenx, Tolimar, Verity, ~mc~
Like Reply
I'll see it it comes on again.. I took a video of the stream showing pyramid thing incase nasa scrubs from video loop.
[-] The following 12 users Like Martini and Cigar's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Capnron, DeepSouthLady, Echo, Elric, Heir, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
Maybe they are slowly showing us where our space force stays when they visit Mars?  Wink
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 8 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Echo, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 07:03 PM)Sassy Wrote: Maybe they are slowly showing us where our space force stays when they visit Mars?  Wink
Yes, my first thought was that it's a hatch to an underground tunnel. But whose tunnel? 

There's the theory that life on Earth originated from Mars [Bacteria carried by an asteroid] and that Mars was populated until a nuclear war destroyed their atmosphere. [The higher than normal surface radioactivity lends credence to that theory] 
Survivors learned to live underground. 

Who knows but I'm leaning towards it being a distinct possibility.
[-] The following 9 users Like Elric's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, ID Rick, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Sassy
Like Reply
The structures on either side are equally spaced.  Vents maybe?

[Image: JJne8Cd.jpg]
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] The following 12 users Like Catch's post:
  • Capnron, DeepSouthLady, Elric, ID Rick, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 07:03 PM)Sassy Wrote: Maybe they are slowly showing us where our space force stays when they visit Mars?  Wink

Yeah3
[-] The following 7 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Catch, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 08:20 PM)Catch Wrote: The structures on either side are equally spaced.  Vents maybe?

[Image: JJne8Cd.jpg]
Possible. It looks purposely designed.
"There's a lot goin ' on" ~ Axl Rose
[-] The following 8 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Catch, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
Fantastic! We are alive to witness this. Thank you kindly for the post.
[-] The following 8 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Capnron, Catch, Echo, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
I'm surprised no one's piped up with the CT that it's all fake.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza
Like Reply
There’s a lot we don’t know isn’t there. 
Most people probably don’t know that our pyramids are strategically placed.
I’m pretty sure a bunch of Egyptians and slaves didn’t build them.

[Image: gIg9C1V.png]