Mars Perseverance....weird shit on live stream..
(02-21-2021, 08:58 PM)RedAuroras Wrote: I'm surprised no one's piped up with the CT that it's all fake.
I think we can agree that they did it. We as simple people have just heard the rumor of a land west of us.

I watched the live stream presented last night a few times with joy. The pancaking of the rock and the vertical striations was most significate to me. Seeing fossils or remains is alike, us seeing faces in clouds to me.  I give a big thanks to all the smart people that stayed up late, lost wives and family, lost in the bottle to make what we all see a reality. God Bless those troopers.
[-] The following 5 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 01:11 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 08:58 PM)RedAuroras Wrote: I'm surprised no one's piped up with the CT that it's all fake.
I think we can agree that they did it. We as simple people have just heard the rumor of a land west of us.

I watched the live stream presented last night a few times with joy. The pancaking of the rock and the vertical striations was most significate to me. Seeing fossils or remains is alike, us seeing faces in clouds to me.  I give a big thanks to all the smart people that stayed up late, lost wives and family, lost in the bottle to make what we all see a reality. God Bless those troopers.

Oh I don't subscribe to a faked event. Mom woke me up at 2:30am to watch Armstrong make that famous footprint. And years before that, Dad had me in the backyard to watch Echo fly over.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Catch, Lil Bit
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 01:53 PM)RedAuroras Wrote:

Oh I don't subscribe to a faked event. Mom woke me up at 2:30am to watch Armstrong make that famous footprint. And years before that, Dad had me in the backyard to watch Echo fly over.
So please talk brother.  There is more there.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 09:25 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [Image: SvYlCtX.jpg]

[Image: RLJYUOL.jpg]

@Martini and Cigar Thank you for posting this. It's the first one I've see that I can read! All the others have been so blurry.  Heartflowers
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 4 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Apache54, Catch, Elric, Martini and Cigar
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 01:53 PM)RedAuroras Wrote:

My wonderful Grandpa said that was all faked. He never believed it.  Still it was a historical event whether it was a faux event or real.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Apache54, Catch, Elric
Like Reply
Very cool.

Would be even better if bigfoot walked by.

seriously though good find.
[-] The following 5 users Like Highlander's post:
  • Apache54, Catch, Elric, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 06:03 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Thought I would check out the surface of mars....The live stream is looping and a weird thing I noticed. When I saw the pyramid I took a pic and then the video switched to another camera angle. But it seems to be looping back to the landscape with the pyramid thing....I've seen in loop with the pyramid thing twice now..
Now it's a party!  Drinks

https://youtu.be/6B_6K-splRU

It's looping now but I took a pic of these (below) while watching..
This weird pyramid thing is still on the video loop...Weird....

[Image: fu0jVov.jpg]

[Image: MBGfe8k.jpg]

[Image: mILkVTl.jpg]

CRAP! They found the entrance to my bunker.
[-] The following 4 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Apache54, Catch, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
I watched the live stream; couldn't help but feel like some little alien was going to hop into view and scare the crap out of me at any moment.
Chuckle Handrub Popnana
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
[-] The following 5 users Like sevenx's post:
  • Apache54, Catch, DeepSouthLady, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 03:44 PM)sevenx Wrote: I watched the live stream; couldn't help but feel like some little alien was going to hop into view and scare the crap out of me at any moment.
Chuckle  Handrub  Popnana
Give it time. Some enterprising person will insert a screaming witch or monster at the end that will make someone fall out of their chair.
[-] The following 2 users Like Saul Goode's post:
  • Sassy, sevenx
Like Reply
(02-21-2021, 08:20 PM)Catch Wrote: The structures on either side are equally spaced.  Vents maybe?

[Image: JJne8Cd.jpg]

Looks their great pyramid is missing it's capstone as well...I wonder what we would find if we dug down several hundred feet beneath the sand.

[Image: RLtcvie.jpg]
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Catch, Oldcynic, Sassy, sevenx
Like Reply