Mars Perseverance....weird shit on live stream..
When do we find out if it's a flat Mars or not ?

Chuckle 

Cool pic's. Thanks for sharing
[-] The following 1 user Likes 129's post:
  • Sassy
Like Reply
Alien pill boxes strategically placed so the cross fire eliminates the attackers moving in on the main fortified structure. Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like -RG-'s post:
  • Echo, Elric, Sassy
Like Reply
Funny.. I still remember all those early pictures of the surface of Mars being a reddish hellscape, red sky red sand red red red..

Now its blue skies and looks downright pleasant. 

Drip drip disclosure  Wink

They came out a few years ago and admitted to flowing water.  Too many people were coming out with pictures of it seeping out of the tops of hills and flowing down..

Can't wait till they explain all those trees that lose their "leafs " during the winter...
[-] The following 8 users Like Echo's post:
  • Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, FlyoverCountry, ID Rick, Oldcynic, Sassy, sevenx
Like Reply
Did the lander come down on its own, or as part of a craft?  How far is it from the landing site?

Could that be the rover's "base?"

(Just asking, I heard nothing about this until it landed and am completely uninformed.  I do think the fact they aren't putting the red filter on the images anymore is the most interesting part of the whole thing).
[-] The following 3 users Like Capslock's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Sassy
Like Reply
According to them, the only people that should engage in critical thinking are those who are leftist.
"You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Swann, because you are in one."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • ID Rick
Like Reply
Wow, these new pictures are a game changer, i think they've cocked up big time and I dont mean the obvious anomalies
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom's post:
  • Elric
Like Reply
I just watched the live feed -- in all the close shots it looks like it just finished raining!

Is this thing supposed to start moving at some point?
[-] The following 2 users Like Capslock's post:
  • Elric, Phantom
Like Reply
Those screen shots from Martini reveal a huge city in the background if you alter the 'hue'of it in a photo editor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom's post:
  • Martini and Cigar
Like Reply