Trump to speak at CPAC Feb. 28 - TODAY at 3:40pm ET
Cheer
[-] The following 2 users Like Beyond It's The Great Trumpski's post:
  • hurchel, Librarian
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 04:55 PM)hurchel Wrote: I have this channel open too, it has a clearer picture

He is my forever president....

It was so good to hear our President again !!!   Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • hurchel, Librarian, sloonie, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 06:08 PM)hurchel Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 05:51 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 04:45 PM)hurchel Wrote: Oh so you are the reason he is one hour late!!!!

Chuckle

Yeah.  It's all my fault.  Always is.   Chuckle

Seriously though, it never came up on LiveStream for me, so I will just have to wait and listen to a clip of it when it is posted.

sigh.

I am so sorry, you mean you have no you tube?  can you watch it through the movie chat thing?  what internet do you have that you cannot get this?  Are you in the middle of a storm? Damn that sucks.... He sounds good, he sounds great, he will sound good on a clip later...Swear

We don't get regular channels here.  Everything comes in through WiFi, including my internet connection (along with phone, all power, etc.)  

And NO !!  No storms, no flooding, no wind ... Just a beautiful calm day.  Scratchinghead
I think "they" took our our WiFi connection so we couldn't hear our President !!   Chuckle

But all's well that ends well.  We got our WiFi connection back very shortly after it went out.   Cheer
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • hurchel, Librarian
Like Reply
I hoped that being it was Purim weekend that he would've spared a little time to talk about the great achievements of his wife during his presidency.  Maybe show some film clips of her at work too.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Librarian
Like Reply
I bet Biden's ears are smokin....

I smell Burnt Biden Rump roast....

phew, phew.......

Eve

Trumpy really dished the gravy too....

Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Aquarius, Librarian, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 05:14 PM)sloonie Wrote: dang....I am crying, upon his entrance and Lee Greenwood's song.  What a wonderful 4 years we had, with his rallies, him being there,
our unity in support!
Miss him!

"Wonderful 4 years...."   except for the GARBAGE the Dems put him through for alllll of those 4 years.
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] The following 4 users Like Michele B's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Librarian, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vk9PpJTsxE4
[-] The following 2 users Like Librarian's post:
  • Aquarius, hurchel
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 06:55 PM)hurchel Wrote: I bet Biden's ears are smokin....

phew, phew.......

Eve 

Chuckle

I loved that he named names of the RINO's.   Lmao

[-] The following 5 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, hurchel, Librarian, MysticPizza, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 11:39 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 06:55 PM)hurchel Wrote: I bet Biden's ears are smokin....

phew, phew.......

Eve 

Chuckle

I loved that he named names of the RINO's.   Lmao

Yes....

That little freakazoid Kinzinger is the worst, look at this wedding story release, creepy hah?

He has little rooster cock, Napoleon cra cra....

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20200217/con...oza-holman

Cassidy and Cheney gotz to leave the party also....

V6sRZf4
[-] The following 2 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Aquarius, Librarian
Like Reply