Ok, even in upstate NY..
(02-23-2021, 08:32 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:27 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:23 AM)~mc~ Wrote: looks fun to me  Daydream Chuckle

Perhaps in sumbuddy else's car.   [Image: MKszdj.gif]

I was on an ice road on a hilltop in Virginia when the anti-clocking feature of my disc brakes went to work for the 1st time ~ got my attention in a hurry (thought the SUV was falling apart) but they did their job and got me slowed to make a turn at the top of the hill!  Funny thing was, I was just going to 'tap' them anyway ~ but they reacted faster than I could have!

Marvelous invention ~ even though here in Georgia they seldom get a workout.  Wink
one of the worst times for me is when I lived in michigan.. I used to drive like an asshole  Chuckle

anywho, I merged on to the freeway and it was black ice.. I went sliding off into the ditch and sat there crying  Hiding3

some guy pulled over to help me and said " mam press on the gas, you're not even stuck"  Lmao
its always the women. Facepalm Chuckle
Like Reply
i got wiped out by a snowplow who ran a stop sign about 10 years ago....but I can drive like a motherfucker!!! I used to build and race cars,,, anyway He missed but i had to ditch into a snowbank....I ws so pissed . I climbed up to his cab and reamed him out....I used to work for the town water dept and knew all these highway guys....I was like you stupid fuck!!!! of course i knew the guy.... Chuckle 

Hes in jail now for a long time for some other shit,,,,
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 11:33 PM)Highlander Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:32 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:27 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: Perhaps in sumbuddy else's car.   [Image: MKszdj.gif]

I was on an ice road on a hilltop in Virginia when the anti-clocking feature of my disc brakes went to work for the 1st time ~ got my attention in a hurry (thought the SUV was falling apart) but they did their job and got me slowed to make a turn at the top of the hill!  Funny thing was, I was just going to 'tap' them anyway ~ but they reacted faster than I could have!

Marvelous invention ~ even though here in Georgia they seldom get a workout.  Wink
one of the worst times for me is when I lived in michigan.. I used to drive like an asshole  Chuckle

anywho, I merged on to the freeway and it was black ice.. I went sliding off into the ditch and sat there crying  Hiding3

some guy pulled over to help me and said " mam press on the gas, you're not even stuck"  Lmao
its always the women. Facepalm Chuckle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgY7NIVHImI
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Highlander
Like Reply
Same thing in Idaho. And with all the Kalifornians moving here it is worse than ever. Like it hasn't snowed for several days now and the roads are clear. But it is supposed to snow later tomorrow. So in Ada county aka Boise there will be carnage all over the freeways and streets yet again. 

But one has to love seeing a BMW or Mercedes in the ditch!  Chuckle
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ID Rick's post:
  • DaJavoo, Highlander
Like Reply