The U.S. Will Print $7 TRILLION in the Next 24 Months
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-02-2...-24-months

Quote: - If you add up all of the money the U.S. has ever printed… over 40% of it was printed in 2020 alone.

- In 3 months in 2020, deficit grew by more than it had during the past five recessions combined (’73, ’75, ’82, ‘90s and '09).

- The Fed bought more Treasuries in 6 WEEKS than it did in 10 years under Ben Bernanke / Janet Yellen.

- Agricultural commodities prices up 40% since August.

- The Commodity Research Bureau’s Index up 75% since April.

- Copper $9,00 / ton ... a 10 year high.
- Nickel $18,534 / ton ... a 6 year high.
- Lumber $1,000 / 1,000 board foot ... all time record.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson
[-] The following 3 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Apache54, Max, SkyCat
Like Reply
BIDEN'S AMERICA

Inflation

Dollar devalued

Countries holding/using the dollar (petro-dollar) will be unhappy as, the buying power goes down and Oil prices go up.

As Trump oil independence is shut down, Biden / Saudi oil on the rise again. $$$$

https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-a-pet...ar-3306358

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 2 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, San Azulito
Like Reply
Have at it....   Facepalm
Like Reply
Biden will kill this country off with his libtard ideas.

The AVERAGE "JOE" has NO clue how much Trump did for the American public to keep costs DOWN and slow the spending of false monies by feds.

They are about to see, with HUGE cost increases across the board NOTHING will be safe from Biden.

May him and the rest of his group burn in hell! and soon! Ham OOPS did that sneak out? NAW, just thought it, did not say it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apache54's post:
  • Max
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 01:27 PM)Max Wrote: BIDEN'S AMERICA

Inflation

Dollar devalued

Countries holding/using the dollar (petro-dollar) will be unhappy as, the buying power goes down and Oil prices go up.

As Trump oil independence is shut down, Biden / Saudi oil on the rise again. $$$$

Funny, last night I was asked how much silver I had bought my wife. he wanted the tally. I wish you all could of been there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 06:58 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:

Inflation

Dollar devalued

Funny, last night I was asked how much silver I had bought my wife. he wanted the tally. I wish you all could of been there.

When you go from oz.s to pounds your getting somewhere! Chuckle Drinks
  • Max
Like Reply
I expect a genuine economic imposion to look about ten times worse than Texas over the last week. In that outlook, I do not see silver or gold as viable currency alternatives for the dollar. We might theoretically be able to trade between each other, but be prepared: the Communist overlords are not cool with that, and the new economy will be extremely intolerant to any physical metals. 

It might be that they are simply not easily exchanged for other currency in the absence of dollars, or it may be that an emergency digital currency will be the only permitted alternative. 

Collect gold and silver because you love it and it does have value. Whether that would prove useful in a very novel crisis has yet to be seen, but since us rednecks are the only people other than giant banks who actually collect precious metals, I expect the new regime will find a way to make our "savings" as worthless as possible so as to deprive us of any economic standing.

Remember that in the 1930s they simply banned gold and confiscated what they could, so that only the big banks would have any economic power, rather than private citizens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mulciber's post:
  • Capslock
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 07:04 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 06:58 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:

Inflation

Dollar devalued

When you go from oz.s to pounds your getting somewhere!  Chuckle  Drinks
Six boxes at USSA and two others. just a hillbilly from arkansas. I have no care for myself just others. I envy my sons laying it down. I'm being drawn back into it. last two weeks have been a hammer. I have been notified in simple terms to quick posting and roger up. I'm tired. I just want normal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 07:16 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 07:04 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 06:58 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Funny, last night I was asked how much silver I had bought my wife. he wanted the tally. I wish you all could of been there.

When you go from oz.s to pounds your getting somewhere!  Chuckle  Drinks
Six boxes at USSA and two others. just a hillbilly from arkansas. I have no care for myself just others. I envy my sons laying it down. I'm being drawn back into it. last two weeks have been a hammer. I have been notified in simple terms to quick posting and roger up. I'm tired. I just want normal.

Behind the scenes everywhere and with anyone whom is NOT a libtard the word is get ready. No one knows yet when go is going to happen, except those at the top whom are causing it, when they say go, is when it will happen.
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 07:08 PM)Mulciber Wrote: I expect a genuine economic imposion to look about ten times worse than Texas over the last week. In that outlook, I do not see silver or gold as viable currency alternatives for the dollar. We might theoretically be able to trade between each other, but be prepared: the Communist overlords are not cool with that, and the new economy will be extremely intolerant to any physical metals. 

It might be that they are simply not easily exchanged for other currency in the absence of dollars, or it may be that an emergency digital currency will be the only permitted alternative. 

Collect gold and silver because you love it and it does have value. Whether that would prove useful in a very novel crisis has yet to be seen, but since us rednecks are the only people other than giant banks who actually collect precious metals, I expect the new regime will find a way to make our "savings" as worthless as possible so as to deprive us of any economic standing.

Remember that in the 1930s they simply banned gold and confiscated what they could, so that only the big banks would have any economic power, rather than private citizens.

it makes sense that they will want to impose a digital currency because it gives them the ability to turn your access off to your wealth whenever they see you acting out of line.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson
Like Reply