Midwit.. A new word for me, didn't know it.
It's the same people who can’t watch a video longer than 2 minutes even if it could change their lives.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, Max, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 08:09 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: It's the same people who can’t watch a video longer than 2 minutes even if it could change their lives.

Having been involved with, and having watched, a lot of TV spots, most things of importance can be said in 30 seconds to a minute. I give them 3 minutes max, if they don't state the premise in that amount of time, I'm gone. Most pod idiots spend the first 5 or more minutes talking about themselves. Screwem.

One of my favorite clients, Hal Riney, made these. He wrote them, did the voice over's and, his agency produced them. 60 / 30 seconds, short and sweet.

I don't have time for Midwit ego bullshit.

60 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

30 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwdcmjBgNA

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 4 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, Saul Goode, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Ahh Reagan .

At least He had some experience going in .

Past President Screen Actors Guild and all .

His Treasury Sec . , Regan . Now there was one informative Fellow .

Had a Press Briefing one time . White House NEWs Conference actually .

Question came up from the floor . Something like - " Mister Secretary , given the just Admitted complexity of the Revenue Code , and the general perception of the Public that such complexity Benefits Special Interests , wouldn 't it be possible to simplify the Code , there by increasing Public Confidence in It 's Fairness , while still raising sufficient Revenue for the Treasury ? "

Mr . Regan - " The purpose of the Revenue Code is not to Raise Revenue . The PURPOSE of the Revenue Code is to Enforce Public Policy . Next Question Please . "

So . . . How Ya like them Busquets ?

Mr . Director or Secretary , how does " Public Policy " Benefit Me Individually , as a Member of the Posterity ?

Guess is Little Wonder IRS doesn 't Talk to Me anymore .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • Apache54, Max, Sassy
Like Reply
Well I'll be damned. Finally a definition for my ex-wife!
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ID Rick's post:
  • Max, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Internal Re Venue . Puerto Rico Trust #1 . Exclusive Territorial Jurisdiction .

Overlay Claim . All of California is a Designated Tribal Reservation . Probably all States .

So Youz " Tax Payers " is " Liable " as " Res Sidents " on Tribal Land under Federal Administration .

Indians Off the Reservation are Sale Tax Free . Most don 't know it .

IRS Commissioner of Collections , Ogdon UTAH , popped a hernia when asked just How Our little 10 California High Desert Acres ended up in Federal Jurisdiction .

No Response .

Then asked if He was Exercising an Office of Trust or an Office of Profit .

More Crickets Ever After .

Wife had a quarter million Lien / Levy . Had been fighting Them since 1978 . Now just setting on some " Accounts Receivable " Ledger I suppose . Assets donchanoo .

Issued a Release on the 40 K Claim against Myself .

Didn 't tell Me . Just looked it up one day .

Cripe . Hadden 't even made 40 K in 5 Years .

Overlay Claims .

Who gave the State or FEDS Authority to lay Asphalt on My Common Thoroughfare and Claim Jurisdiction ? Looks like Trespass to Me .

Boy Howdy , Judges piss themselves sometimes .

Lmao

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Sassy
Like Reply
How About Narcissism?

☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is the distraction! ~cm ✡
[-] The following 1 user Likes CrypticMole's post:
  • Max
Like Reply
(02-24-2021, 08:53 PM)CrypticMole Wrote: How About Narcissism?

How about, Psycho-Narcissism ?

From talking to some of "those people", their grasp on reality is tenuous.

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 2 users Like Max's post:
  • CrypticMole, Heir
Like Reply
(02-24-2021, 09:20 PM)Max Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 08:53 PM)CrypticMole Wrote: How About Narcissism?

How about, Psycho-Narcissism ?

From talking to some of "those people", their grasp on reality is tenuous.

They're the same thing.

Just to a varying degree that is.

☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is the distraction! ~cm ✡
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 05:53 PM)Max Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 05:37 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
Hey, I got lost down the turtle hole in the last couple days. I realized that not only I but the people I know near have the same questions. So, last night we got Cooter Browned and even a draw board was broke out. Exhausted from being around warriors of high intellect and common sense and one of them brought up space travel the corcksucker and derailed us over an hour. Long story short. Instant gratification is the problem. We are not from that reality.

Speaking of Space Travel, it looks like there's some "friction" between the two big providers.

Chuckle[Image: odM0kh9.png]
My techno son said that Elon Musk is his last hope.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Max
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 08:09 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: It's the same people who can’t watch a video longer than 2 minutes even if it could change their lives.
Parents that sit on their mobile phones all day, rarely pick up a pen and paper to write anything. Never read a book to broaden their worldview and as we know children imitate. 

Television on all day, and they think they're good parents eating KFC. 

Facepalm
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Max
Like Reply