My trip to Florida
I saw a news story about the Trump Hotel raising their prices for March 4th, 2021. It's about Trump returning to the White House and seems, as the story says, is QAnon related.

I'm a Q outsider. I only know, the little I know, about Q and the QAnons from my web reading. So, I'm no expert, by a long shot.. Just an interested observer and someone with a lot of unanswered questions.

In doing a search for "QAnon + March 4th", so many returns came back that, I quit reading at under about 10. They all pretty much say the same thing.

So, I'll post some stuff. It's pretty interesting and, March 4th is just a couple of days away. I have a special bottle of wine i'll uncork when Trump's back in office and Hillary is in handcuffs. I have my corkscrew ready..

Drinks

How Donald Trump’s Washington, D.C. Hotel Feeds QAnon’s March 4 Conspiracy

Suzanne Rowan Kelleher

10-12 minutes

Q believers are convinced the former president’s Pennsylvania Avenue hotel is sending a signal about the much-anticipated date—when he will be inaugurated again.

More than seven weeks after pro-Trump insurrectionists stormed the U.S. Capitol, nearly 5,000 National Guard troops still remain in Washington, D.C., amid concerns over more potential violence from QAnon followers. At the heart of the threat is a belief among some conspiracy theorists that former President Donald Trump will be inaugurated again on March 4—and they look to his Trump International Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue for signs.
National security experts say this outlandish expectation is fueled by the “Big Lie” repeatedly told by Trump and his supporters that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. When people drive the opposite narrative, it “then gets taken and put into really wacky sets of arguments,” Rep. Adam Smith, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, explained during a hearing last week with defense officials. 
“Some of these people have figured out that apparently, 75 years ago, the President used to be inaugurated on March 4,” Rep. Smith added in a sarcastic tone. “Okay, now why that's relevant, God knows. But any rate, now they are thinking maybe we should gather again and storm the Capitol on March 4. Okay, that is circulating online.”

Snip
“Raising room prices will surely be interpreted by QAnon as Trump’s support for the March 4 narrative,” says Blazakis. “They absolutely try to interpret the words and actions of President Trump very carefully.”

[Image: 960x0.jpg?cropX1=247&cropX2=1844&cropY1=108&cropY2=1173]

Grand Opening: Several days before Election Day in 2016, the Trump family cut the ribbon on the Washington Hotel.
(Photo by Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images)

Snip
So what happens when March 4 arrives and Trump is not sworn back into office? “Nothing happens,” Rothschild says, noting that QAnon will simply move the goal posts. “And then they just find another day. That's how all prophetic movements go.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowa...a1a7b74304

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 12 users Like Max's post:
  • -RG-, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Cedar, CSB, Debauchery, Elric, Lil Bit, Nirmanakaya, Oldcynic, SkyCat, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Trump supporters are planning to storm the Capitol again on 4 March, lawmaker warns

Donald Trump’s supporters are allegedly planning a second attack on the US Capitol on 4 March, a Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee has said.

Adam Smith, the chairman of the committee, told defence officials on Wednesday that QAnon conspiracy theorists and Trump supporters were considering another siege on the Capitol on that day, CNN reported.

QAnon conspiracists — borrowing claims made by the extremist sovereign citizens movement — believe that Mr Trump will come back as US president on 4 March — the day inaugurations took place before 1933.

According to theories circulating online, the United States has not been a country since the gold standard was unpegged in 1933 under Franklin D Roosevelt, while no president has been legitimate since a certain law was passed in 1871 under Ulysses S. Grant.

Mr Smith told defence officials, “they are thinking maybe we should gather again and storm the Capitol on March 4, that is circulating online".

Snip
“I think there is obviously different beliefs about what will happen on that day, but I think many people are expecting a ceremony, and that ceremony might be accompanied in their mind by what QAnon believers call ‘the storm’”, said Mr Feeld.

“That would be the rounding up, or military tribunals, you know for leading Democrats and some celebrities they believe, falsely, to be part of this secret paedophile cabal. So essentially people are still in this belief that Trump will come back, and will become the president again”

Snip
According to Robert Salesses, the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Global Security, as many as 5,000 members of the National Guard will remain stationed in Washington DC until mid-March, amid concerns surrounding QAnon and 4 March.

The Pentagon official added on Wednesday that they are working with the US Capitol Police — who requested the 5,000 troops — and others to determine “the right level of security”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...04041.html

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 8 users Like Max's post:
  • -RG-, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Cedar, Debauchery, Elric, Lil Bit, SkyCat
Like Reply
QAnon followers are convinced Trump will become president again on March 4
Patrick Knox

Snip
QANON followers are reportedly convinced Donald Trump will become president again on March 4 — to carry on his war against the "deep state".

Believers were left devastated after Joe Biden was sworn in as president, destroying their faith that Trump would remain in office to fight an elite faction of cannibalistic satanist pedophiles.

Snip
Devout followers were initially upset, with some lashing out that QAnon was a sham.

But many seem to have shaken off their despondency over the weekend and appear to have a re-energized belief in "the plan" again.

Vice News reports a bizarre conspiracy theory has been gaining traction over the weekend among QAnon devotees.

It comes from the "sovereign citizen" movement who believe that in 1871 a law was secretly passed which turned the U.S. into a corporation  —  scrapping the American government of the founding fathers.

The group also believes President Franklin D. Roosevelt sold Americans out in 1933 when he covertly began offering U.S. citizens, rather than gold, as collateral to shadowy foreign investors.

QAnon followers are said to have now adopted and adapted the theory to suit their needs.
'TRUMP WILL BE SWORN IN MARCH'

Believers have been spreading the belief on Gab and Telegram, where most supporters have been communicating after being kicked off Twitter and Parler.

Documents have been shared regarding the 1871 act, claiming it proves that Trump will be sworn in on March 4.

The March date comes from the fact that 1933 was also the year when inaugurations were changed from March 4 to January 20  — to shorten the lame-duck period of outgoing presidents.

QAnon followers believe that Trump will become the 19th president of the original republic, and not the corporation that they believe the 1871 act created.

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000629126757.jpg?strip=all&w=960]

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2205888/qan...n-march-4/

[-] The following 9 users Like Max's post:
  • -RG-, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Cedar, Debauchery, Elric, Lil Bit, RedAuroras, SkyCat
Like Reply
QAnon Followers Jump on U.S. Marshals Tweet About March 4 Inauguration

The U.S. Marshals have been criticized for a tweet mentioning Abraham Lincoln's inauguration on March 4, 1861, as followers of the radical QAnon movement push baseless claims that Donald Trump will be reinstated as president on that date next week.

Snip
The federal agency has been accused of failing to realize the significance of mentioning March 4 and apparently legitimizing the conspiracy theorists' predictions.

"On February 23, 1861, President-Elect Abraham Lincoln quietly slipped into Washington, D.C. to prepare for his inauguration on March 4," the U.S. Marshal's account tweeted on Tuesday. "Accompanying him was U.S. Marshal Ward Hill Lamon (D/DC), a friend and former law partner."

The tweet, which the agency also posted last year, merely states historical facts. Presidential inaugurations were held on March 4 until 1937, when Franklin D. Roosevelt's ceremony was the first to take place on January 20.

The March 4 date has added significance this year, however, because QAnon followers have convinced themselves, using arcane reasoning, that Trump will somehow return to power on that day.

Snip
You should delete this. This is completely irresponsible.
— PatriotTakes ?? (@patriottakes) February 23, 2021

Oh god no you didn’t tweet out this .... do you NOT know about the crazy Qanon conspiracy theory? https://t.co/2AUeWQ2D42
— Bradley P. Moss (@BradMossEsq) February 23, 2021

?Oh boy. We have a problem here.

Here is a department of the government either:

1) Completely ignorant of the potential national security situation regarding this date

2) Purposefully inciting Qultists who are super stoked for the new goalposts on 3/4@ODNIgov #RIPQ https://t.co/bADqqMKyDN
— Jim Stewartson, QAnon Eliminator ?? #TTP #RIPQ (@jimstewartson) February 23, 2021

I would think that the U.S. MARSHALS would know better than to post something like this! QANON is watching!! Please delete.
— Renee Lambert (@ReneeLa87102757) February 23, 2021

The tweet was discussed by QAnon supporters on their favored messaging apps, such as the encrypted service Telegram, and some replied directly to the U.S. Marshals on Twitter.

Lots more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB1dY8JO

[-] The following 8 users Like Max's post:
  • -RG-, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Debauchery, Elric, Heir, Lil Bit, SkyCat
Like Reply
Chuckle

[Image: PiEqdMD.gif]

Word is, the March 4th day of reckoning has been pushed back until sometime in April.
[-] The following 11 users Like -RG-'s post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Debauchery, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Lil Bit, Max, PickleSnout, SkyCat
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 12:27 AM)-RG- Wrote: Chuckle

Word is, the March 4th day of reckoning has been pushed back until sometime in April.

Is that right? I can't keep up with the Q date business. In Jan someone on the Q thread told me "a couple of weeks".. nothin. Now April? 

How do the Q people decide these things and, where do i go to find the correct date?

All those news sources are wrong ?

[-] The following 7 users Like Max's post:
  • -RG-, Apache54, Arkan_Ted, DeepSouthLady, Elric, Lil Bit, SkyCat
Like Reply
[Image: c9kJ7JW.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like -RG-'s post:
  • Apache54, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Lil Bit, Max, SkyCat
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 12:41 AM)-RG- Wrote: [Image: c9kJ7JW.gif]

I don't suppose it's April 1st ?

[-] The following 5 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Lil Bit, SkyCat, TXmimi
Like Reply
For what it's worth, the March 4th price increase has been in affect for over a month. I think I first heard about it sometime in mid January.
[-] The following 6 users Like TruthSeeker17's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, hurchel, Lil Bit, Max, sloonie
Like Reply
Max Wrote:
-RG- Wrote:Chuckle

Is that right? I can't keep up with the Q date business. In Jan someone on the Q thread told me "a couple of weeks".. nothin. Now April? 

How do the Q people decide these things and, where do i go to find the correct date?

All those news sources are wrong ?

April now? This is sounding like that end times prediction guy.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 7 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Elric, IDR, Lil Bit, Max, SkyCat
Like Reply