Prayers For Angry Red Man
He's in the ER.  Heart Attack.  The nurse just said they are taking him to the cath lab.
Like Reply
Thanks, Talon.

This is never good to hear.

Hope he recovers fully 

Heartflowers
[-] The following 16 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, Legacy Anon, MeaCulpa, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, Talon, TomBoy, Verity, Wing-ed
Like Reply
PRAYERS
[-] The following 18 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Echo, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, Talon, TomBoy, Verity, Wing-ed, ~Leela~
Like Reply
My thoughts are with ARM.  I hope he gets well soon!
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 17 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, Talon, TomBoy, Verity, Wing-ed, ~Leela~
Like Reply
PRAYERS
Failing to plan...is planning to fail
[-] The following 17 users Like Dough Dude's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, Talon, TomBoy, Verity, Wing-ed, ~Leela~
Like Reply
I’m just sick to hear it, @Talon. Much love to you and 
ARM and of course you are both in my prayers. 

You are both very dear to all of us. Hugs
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
Like Reply
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear this! I pray A.R.M's surgeons are the best, and their hands are guided by our heavenly father. Heartflowers
[Image: 0WINh7m.jpg]

I'm praying also for you, Talon, may you have peace knowing A.R.M. is in the best of hands. I imagine you are at the hospital with him. Try to get some rest, even though it's hard.Hugs
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 18 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Capslock, Cedar, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Talon, TomBoy, Verity, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Heartflowers

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 13 users Like Max's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, Talon, TomBoy, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 02:59 AM)Talon Wrote: He's in the ER.  Heart Attack.  The nurse just said they are taking him to the cath lab.

[Image: eosSmDW.jpg]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 17 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, gallowglassie, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, Talon, TomBoy, Verity, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Prayers for you both.

Heartflowers
[-] The following 16 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kamchatka, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, Talon, TomBoy, ~Leela~
Like Reply