BREXIT Thread...
(09-14-2019, 03:22 PM)Billy Wales Wrote: I have the names of some of the traitors @Munchaab  Drinks

[Image: QbM7MpS.jpg]

[Image: LKRL7wq.jpg]
WOW, that's a list.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Billy, Cedar, Phantom, Stone age man
Like Reply
Watching "Last night of the Proms" at the moment. . . EU flags everywhere. What's going on in there heads? Proms is a show of patriotism and national pride. . . They're obviously in the wrong building.
[-] Liked by:
  • Bananas, Billy, Cedar, ELIAKIM, Munchaab
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 03:17 PM)Phantom Wrote: We need Thatcher back. . . And whilst we're at it. . . . Oliver Cromwell.

Or

[Image: VNMz5fp.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, Heir, Phantom
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 03:23 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 03:22 PM)Billy Wales Wrote: I have the names of some of the traitors @Munchaab  Drinks

WOW, that's a list.

Thats before we get into the shadow players  Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Bananas, Cedar, ELIAKIM, Munchaab, Phantom
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 03:23 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

WOW, that's a list.
Shock, sad, and disappointing
[-] Liked by:
  • Billy, Cedar, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 03:24 PM)Phantom Wrote: Watching "Last night of the Proms" at the moment. . . EU flags everywhere.  What's going on in there heads? Proms is a show of patriotism and national pride. . . They're obviously in the wrong building.
Perhaps Meghan is watching and they're trying to keep Obama happy. 

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Billy, Cedar, Phantom
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 03:24 PM)Phantom Wrote: Watching "Last night of the Proms" at the moment. . . EU flags everywhere.  What's going on in there heads? Proms is a show of patriotism and national pride. . . They're obviously in the wrong building.

Proof that they are bing-bat crazy  Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • Munchaab, Phantom, WNC
Like Reply
Remainer MPs 'planning to revoke Article 50' in bid to kill off Brexit

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/201...GThLQZwjYV
[-] Liked by:
  • Munchaab, Phantom
Like Reply
Another defector. Where did we get all these democracy blockers from  1dunno1

Former Tory leadership contender Sam Gyimah becomes sixth MP to defect to the Lib Dems this year as he claims Government is 'picking and choosing what laws to respect'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-year.html
[-] Liked by:
  • ELIAKIM, Phantom
Like Reply
Remain Media Quiet as Court Rules No Deal Brexit Does Not Breach Irish Peace Deal

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/09...ce-treaty/
[-] Liked by:
  • ELIAKIM, Phantom
Like Reply