BTF Grand Opening!
Hey guys  Heartflowers

OK, so the Grand Opening thing may sound kind of lame, but it's better than saying "our one month anniversary"  Chuckle

Seriously, thank you to everyone for putting up with everything we had to go through to get this forum up and running. And of course, we had to throw a server swap right in the middle of it all too lol.  But everyone's suggestions and input made BTF what it is today...and I admit, I like it :)  As always, if there are still issues and suggestions, please share them in the Development forum.

Being that this is a virtual world, there's not much we can do for everyone other than to say thanks...and to play with what toys we do have :P From now until Sunday evening, we have doubled the amount of Rating points each Member is allowed to give out. Also, during these few days, we have disabled the negative rating function lol.

Thanks everyone for being here and all the hard work you put into make BTF what it is today. There's still much more to come!

Cheers2
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
Like Reply
Heartflowers Cheer
[-] The following 10 users Like Beyond It's The Great Trumpski's post:
  • Apache54, Billy, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Rodent, Sassy, T-Dub, ~mc~
Like Reply
Coffee and Donuts ?

Balloons for the kiddies ?

V6sRZf4

[Image: W5RCiZC.jpg]

Hope is not a plan.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 16 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Billy, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, JF Priest, Kraut, Martini and Cigar, PickleSnout, Rodent, Sassy, Stormson, T-Dub, ~mc~
Like Reply
It's been a month?  Nothing else in my life has changed. 

Facepalm
Jptdknpa

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 16 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, Billy, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Kamchatka, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, PaigeofTimes, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent, Sassy, T-Dub, USARockhound, ~mc~
Like Reply
Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifice. That also goes for all the mods and admin peeps  Drinks
Drifting through this boundlessness
This madness of our own making

Sound our dire reveille
Rouse all from our apathy
Lest we
Cease to be
Like Reply
I can bring cookies I am baking oatmeal and oatmeal raisin and some oatmeal black walnut . and to to top it off I have some fresh ground dark roast coffee ...
In the course of human events there have always been those who deny or reject human freedom, but Americans will never falter in defending the fundamental truths of human liberty proclaimed on July 4, 1776. We will—we must—always hold these truths.
[-] The following 17 users Like CSB's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Elric, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, Rodent, Sassy, sevenx, ~mc~
Like Reply
Congrats to ALL the dedicated and hard work you Mods and others have done!! you have made a very nice home for many of us!! Cheer Cheer
[-] The following 17 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, HomelessPatriot, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Max, PaigeofTimes, Rodent, Sassy, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
Finally went to Freddie's to get something to eat.  Been sitting in the drive thru so long I'm getting that vein on my head

Ham

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 14 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, PaigeofTimes, Rodent, Sassy, ~mc~
Like Reply
A search for something led me to this place, sorta. Actually it was where you all were before this, I lurked about, reading all the skinny on what was happening and when everything started to settle down I decided to sign on here at the new place. Chuckle

My account at android forums is inaccessible to me because I forgot the password and the throw away e-mail i used. So, I figured a brand new forum, with my new life back here in the states would be a good thing. Cheer

So far you people have treated total stranger with lots of love and friendliness. Cheer I appreciate that. Heartflowers

Happy 1 Month Anniversary To everyone!! Cheers2
(10-11-2019, 11:52 AM)Lil Bit Wrote: A search for something led me to this place, sorta. Actually it was where you all were before this, I lurked about, reading all the skinny on what was happening and when everything started to settle down I decided to sign on here at the new place.  Chuckle

My account at android forums is inaccessible to me because I forgot the password and the throw away e-mail i used.  So, I figured a brand new forum, with my new life back here in the states would be a good thing. Cheer

So far you people have treated  total stranger with lots of love and friendliness. Cheer  I appreciate that. Heartflowers

Happy 1 Month Anniversary To everyone!!  Cheers2
Glad you decided to settle here. Cheer Ya'll wonderful members make this place what it is and makes us excited to make sure things work right and to find new and better things for our people Kiss
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 15 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Capnron, Catch, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, HomelessPatriot, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Rodent, Sassy, Slappy Kincaid, Troller Durden
Like Reply