Thinking Outside/Off (and On) the Planet Earth
(03-24-2021, 12:05 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 11:55 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 11:39 AM)Legacy Wrote: I'm fed up with the distractions & fear mongering.  I trust God
 And rightly so. But if science can help predict disasters like earthquakes (which is the whole point of this thread),  then I won't dismiss it.

Davidson has a couple of side gigs. One is quakewatch.net and the other is his Disaster Prediction app that costs ~$4/yr.

I've got mine set to alert at M6+ and occassionally, I receive alerts saying, "Global watch is high" or "Health alert for cardiac and psychiatric patients". And it's all based on solar activity.

The reason for my question was because of the health issues.

I and most of my family are on the West Coast.
One of my granddaughters is experiencing hair loss.
I have been having nose bleeds off and on for the past couple months.

I am wondering: Radiation?  (Was thinking Fukushima).
So with your Thread, I got to thinking maybe the sun activity is creating abnormal amounts of radiation on planet earth.

Up until a few years ago, there were sites where one could track radiation in hundreds of areas all over our nation.  (also all over the world).
Then about 6 or 7 years ago they stopped reporting radiation levels.  

We ARE getting a lot more radiation, now UVC, vs earlier UVA and B.....because the magnetosphere (magnetic protection of the planet)
has diminished, and continues to do so, letting in more cosmic rays.
In our 'creating our reality' it is more light.
On the other side, it is increasing skin cancers, the incredible heat we feel from the sun the last couple years, etc...
Can we shift to accept this light? Can we evolve, or rid ourselves of the hindrances? (ego, history, the programming/limitations?)

As the magnetic poles have shifted, we have been losing our 'protective shield' progressively over the last 40 years at least (noticeably, though
lots longer historically).

On another note, (as I am sure you know) the hair loss is thyroid related, and in the energetic realm, it is holding back our words, our voice,
our energy in that chakra.

Of course, on another 'chemical' level, it is iodine related, which IS related to radiation.
Get some Lugol's iodine. We have 'needed' it since Fukishima and before, as the increased radiation is there.

Not sure on the nosebleeds, but you DID move not that long ago, and shifting to a different humidity level ....?
When I first moved to Alaska, I had nosebleeds so often, as it was so much drier, but I think your location is humid?
I expect it is transition, to a different 'density', if you will.

Just some thoughts, but I expect the 'doc' appts won't be very helpful. Would be curious though.
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
[-] The following 4 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 01:27 AM)sloonie Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 12:05 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 11:55 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:  And rightly so. But if science can help predict disasters like earthquakes (which is the whole point of this thread),  then I won't dismiss it.

Davidson has a couple of side gigs. One is quakewatch.net and the other is his Disaster Prediction app that costs ~$4/yr.

I've got mine set to alert at M6+ and occassionally, I receive alerts saying, "Global watch is high" or "Health alert for cardiac and psychiatric patients". And it's all based on solar activity.

The reason for my question was because of the health issues.

So with your Thread, I got to thinking maybe the sun activity is creating abnormal amounts of radiation on planet earth.

Up until a few years ago, there were sites where one could track radiation in hundreds of areas all over our nation.  (also all over the world).

We ARE getting a lot more radiation, now UVC, vs earlier UVA and B.....because the magnetosphere (magnetic protection of the planet)
On the other side, it is increasing skin cancers, the incredible heat we feel from the sun the last couple years, etc...
Can we shift to accept this light?  Can we evolve, or rid ourselves of the hindrances? (ego, history, the programming/limitations?)

As the magnetic poles have shifted, we have been losing our 'protective shield' progressively over the last 40 years at least (noticeably, though

On another note, (as I am sure you know) the hair loss is thyroid related, and in the energetic realm, it is holding back our words, our voice,

Of course, on another 'chemical' level, it is iodine related, which IS related to radiation.
Get some Lugol's iodine.  We have 'needed' it since  Fukishima and before, as the increased radiation is there.

Not sure on the nosebleeds, but you DID move not that long ago, and shifting to a different humidity level ....?
When I first moved to Alaska, I had nosebleeds so often, as it was so much drier, but I think your location is humid?

Just some thoughts, but I expect the 'doc' appts won't be very helpful.  Would be curious though.

It's fairly localized. search: South Atlantic Anomaly or, SAA

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 3 users Like Max's post:
  • RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, sloonie
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 01:47 AM)Max Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 01:27 AM)sloonie Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 12:05 PM)Aquarius Wrote: The reason for my question was because of the health issues.

Can we shift to accept this light?  Can we evolve, or rid ourselves of the hindrances? (ego, history, the programming/limitations?)

Get some Lugol's iodine.  We have 'needed' it since  Fukishima and before, as the increased radiation is there.

Just some thoughts, but I expect the 'doc' appts won't be very helpful.  Would be curious though.

In my understanding, that is simply emergence of the new pole. We are so in the midst of it, and all seeing/feeling it in different ways.
Used to be North/South, right/wrong, good/bad, male/female, etc.....and now all of that is honky!
Well, if we look at the magnetic charge, it is also honky.
As above, so below.
Elementary, IMO, but our complicated story-line is far more entertaining than simple charges/electrical/magnetic state.
But, what do I know?
1dunno1 V6sRZf4
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
[-] The following 3 users Like sloonie's post:
  • DaJavoo, DeepSouthLady, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 02:01 AM)sloonie Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 01:47 AM)Max Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 01:27 AM)sloonie Wrote: We ARE getting a lot more radiation, now UVC, vs earlier UVA and B.....because the magnetosphere (magnetic protection of the planet)

In my understanding, that is simply emergence of the new pole.  We are so in the midst of it, and all seeing/feeling it in different ways.
  Used to be North/South, right/wrong, good/bad, male/female, etc.....and now all of that is honky!
Well, if we look at the magnetic charge, it is also honky.
As above, so below.
Elementary, IMO, but our complicated story-line is far more entertaining than simple charges/electrical/magnetic state.
But, what do I know?
  1dunno1  V6sRZf4

I find most of that confusing but, as the Earth's field strength goes, it involves Earth's Obliquity and the Iron in the Earth's core that's closest to the surface. I don't think, we'll experience a magnetic pole shift on Earth in our time. The Sun's magnetic poles shift (flip) about every 11 years.

@PresidentElectSquirrel

Half the population at Base Camp was clinically delusional.
-- John Krakauer 1996 Everest Expedition.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 2 users Like Max's post:
  • =42, RedAuroras
Like Reply
Still watching today's update:

[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
IRT UVA, B, and C... 
The solar flaring is a double-edged sword. While a CME has the potential to cripple our electrical infrastructure, the milder solar winds also "sweep away" cosmic radiation.

These past few years while we were in a solar minimum cycle, some will recall me strongly recommending wearing lightweight long sleeved shirts. Chuckle Yep...I'm talking to all the gardeners out there!

P
[-] The following 5 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, IDR, Max, PickleSnout
Like Reply
I note where Paul Stamets just Pulled a Deal with NASA to begin looking into " Terra Forming " with Mushrooms .

Got an Artificial Asteroid to try and Colonize . Idea is to find a Mix of Spores up to the task of Forming Mycelia in the Asteroid to the point of Fruiting , providing the Nutrition of Mushrooms as a Possible On Board / On Base Crop and breaking the Asteroid down to more Soil Like Consistency .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 08:37 AM)RedAuroras Wrote: IRT UVA, B, and C... 
The solar flaring is a double-edged sword. While a CME has the potential to cripple our electrical infrastructure, the milder solar winds also "sweep away" cosmic radiation.

These past few years while we were in a solar minimum cycle, some will recall me strongly recommending wearing lightweight long sleeved shirts. Chuckle Yep...I'm talking to all the gardeners out there!

P

And a broad brimmed hat ~ skin cancer's a bitch.  [Image: 5gxxThs.gif]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Aquarius, gallowglassie, RedAuroras
Like Reply
Great stuff Red, really make our brainboxes tick.
[-] The following 2 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 09:39 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Great stuff Red, really make our brainboxes tick.

As long as they "tick" as designed!

I know a 10yo boy that has a history of misbehavior. He had an arachnoid cyst drained (not removed) when he was 1yo. I had figured Mom had been handling him with kid gloves based on that. Then, I got to keeping track of his breakdowns compared to the solar flares. The link/timing was incredible! 

Remember back in late 2017 (or 2018?) when one of those hurricanes hit Cuba? The sun had just erupted with two X-class flares back to back. Short story is that I predicted (with witnesses) that he'd show his butt inside of 36hrs. Yep...expelled for a week for physically attacking a teacher...at the age of 8yo?

Sidebar for @Max I've got a 40yo JVC "singin' suitcase" that goes from 1.6Mhz to 26Mhz. During that^^^ time frame, I was trying to get some storm reports from hams in the Caribbean. No howls, no whistles. Solid white noise. I couldn't even hear WWV on any of their freqs.
[-] The following 3 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Capslock, DaJavoo, Max
Like Reply