Interesting Things We Find On Social Media

[-] The following 8 users Like Talon's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, Betty, Commandante_Frio, rikster111, Sassy, SouthernBelle, Verity
Like Reply

[-] The following 6 users Like Talon's post:
  • Betty, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Hero Protagonist, rikster111, Sassy
Like Reply

[-] The following 5 users Like Talon's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, rikster111, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 02:16 PM)Talon Wrote:

Facepalm Facepalm
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png].[Image: 2PtfnxM.jpg]

[Image: 3ekKkMm.jpg]
About the
Tornados
[-] The following 3 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Sassy
Like Reply
I love Tim McGraw. He doesn't take any crap from his audience.  Remember the time he called out the guy who was abusing his girlfriend during Tim's concert?

[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

Search Q posts-  https://qagg.news/

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 08:27 PM)Talon Wrote: [Image: FBSI7rCXoAEDLIK?format=jpg&name=small]

Good grief.

For the longest time we thought Dan Crenshaw was one of the good guys.

So sad.  

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Betty, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 04:44 PM)Talon Wrote:

I don't see the point of that.   Scratchinghead

PDJT won the 2020 election by a massive landslide, and they still didn't let him in.  

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Betty, Sassy
Like Reply
(10-13-2021, 02:16 PM)Talon Wrote:

That's downright creepy, as in "stop the planet, I want to get off" creepy.   Scream1

[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Betty, Sassy
Like Reply

Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:55 PM)Talon Wrote:
No, just no, on this idea of a full-length film with That Actor as Robin Williams.  Way too fey overall, methinks.  Mindy looks wrong, but I could last only 25 seconds and she acted well for all the Charlie's Angel hair.  Mindy's hair was sharper.  Her whole mien was sharper.

Give us "Ballet of the Sperm," Robin (from the grandfatherly stance, since you are still alive).
[-] The following 2 users Like Betty's post:
  • ishtahota, Sassy
Like Reply