Where oh where is the $1,400?
It still hasn't arrived here! The previous ones didn't take this long.
1dunno1
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • =cm=, phxsparks, Sassy
Like Reply
Noppers .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Nope, here is why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udFTJOhGu_E
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 03:15 PM)T-Dub Wrote: Nope, here is why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udFTJOhGu_E

The video didn't say why unfortunately, just that 30 million are still waiting.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
I get my social security check on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Somehow, that made my stimulus check come on the 4th Wednesday which was last week (finally). I don’t know why the delay but it’s the government doing this to us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Saul Goode's post:
  • Sassy
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 02:46 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: It still hasn't arrived here! The previous ones didn't take this long.
1dunno1

Now you'll enjoy it that much more when you receive it! Cheer

Absence makes the heart grow fond! Chuckle
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡

☯ * Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions and Imagination = Miracles! =cm= ✡

☯ * Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3 kjv ✡

☯ * Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24 niv ✡
[-] The following 1 user Likes =cm='s post:
  • Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
My daughter hasn't received hers neither.

No status available on their site yet.
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡

☯ * Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions and Imagination = Miracles! =cm= ✡

☯ * Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3 kjv ✡

☯ * Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24 niv ✡
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 02:46 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: It still hasn't arrived here! The previous ones didn't take this long.
1dunno1

Are you Caucasian?  If you are, you must wait at the back of the line while the black folk get their money.

Chuckle
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
Like Reply
You guys are too young. I am old, mine came last month.  Chuckle
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes IDR's post:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
Biden Stimulus Delayed for Many Americans on Social Security

Some of the country’s most vulnerable citizens have been waiting weeks for the next round of promised financial aid from President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion “American Rescue Plan” coronavirus relief package, with no indication of when it would come. Chief among those are the millions of elderly Americans who depend on federal assistance to survive.

The committee pressured the IRS and SSA for information as to the delay, according to a spokesperson. After a March 25 statement by SSA Commissioner Andrew Saul claiming the issue was a lack of staff funding, the committee publicly expressed their skepticism.

“On background from a Committee aide, funds could not be directly appropriated because of the reconciliation process,”  the spokesperson said, “but they were appropriated to Treasury with the intent that they would be distributed to SSA in a timely manner, so this line of defense doesn’t hold.”

The spokesperson characterized the issue as a lack of leadership. “It inexplicably took two weeks for the transfer to happen after the American Rescue Plan was signed into law, which is a clear failure of leadership from SSA,” they said.

Biden Stimulus Delayed for Many Americans on Social Security (breitbart.com)
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hugh Glass's post:
  • IDR
Like Reply