Where oh where is the $1,400?
(03-30-2021, 07:31 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote: Biden Stimulus Delayed for Many Americans on Social Security

Some of the country’s most vulnerable citizens have been waiting weeks for the next round of promised financial aid from President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion “American Rescue Plan” coronavirus relief package, with no indication of when it would come. Chief among those are the millions of elderly Americans who depend on federal assistance to survive.

The committee pressured the IRS and SSA for information as to the delay, according to a spokesperson. After a March 25 statement by SSA Commissioner Andrew Saul claiming the issue was a lack of staff funding, the committee publicly expressed their skepticism.

“On background from a Committee aide, funds could not be directly appropriated because of the reconciliation process,”  the spokesperson said, “but they were appropriated to Treasury with the intent that they would be distributed to SSA in a timely manner, so this line of defense doesn’t hold.”

The spokesperson characterized the issue as a lack of leadership. “It inexplicably took two weeks for the transfer to happen after the American Rescue Plan was signed into law, which is a clear failure of leadership from SSA,” they said.

Biden Stimulus Delayed for Many Americans on Social Security (breitbart.com)

I have SS.  1dunno1 Maybe I am so fucking ugly that they felt sorry for me.    Chuckle
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like IDR's post:
  • MysticPizza, Sassy
Like Reply
Got mine last week, today it all went to getting the misses and I matching 9mms. Chuckle

We had a romantic day at the range trying before we buy. V6sRZf4
[-] The following 5 users Like tacoavenger17's post:
  • Heir, IDR, MysticPizza, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 05:23 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 02:46 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: It still hasn't arrived here! The previous ones didn't take this long.
1dunno1

Now you'll enjoy it that much more when you receive it!  Cheer

Absence makes the heart grow fond!  Chuckle

hahaha! That would be more true if it wasn't getting spent before it arrived on necessary expenses. Chuckle
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 4 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • =cm=, IDR, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 07:41 PM)IDR Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 07:31 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote: Biden Stimulus Delayed for Many Americans on Social Security

Some of the country’s most vulnerable citizens have been waiting weeks for the next round of promised financial aid from President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion “American Rescue Plan” coronavirus relief package, with no indication of when it would come. Chief among those are the millions of elderly Americans who depend on federal assistance to survive.

The committee pressured the IRS and SSA for information as to the delay, according to a spokesperson. After a March 25 statement by SSA Commissioner Andrew Saul claiming the issue was a lack of staff funding, the committee publicly expressed their skepticism.

“On background from a Committee aide, funds could not be directly appropriated because of the reconciliation process,”  the spokesperson said, “but they were appropriated to Treasury with the intent that they would be distributed to SSA in a timely manner, so this line of defense doesn’t hold.”

The spokesperson characterized the issue as a lack of leadership. “It inexplicably took two weeks for the transfer to happen after the American Rescue Plan was signed into law, which is a clear failure of leadership from SSA,” they said.

I have SS.  1dunno1 Maybe I am so fucking ugly that they felt sorry for me.    Chuckle

You might be on to something except if that were the case, mine should have arrived the first day. Chuckle
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • IDR, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply

Maybe the real reason is that Biden forgot he signed the bill.

Plus, I'm still waiting for my $287 hotel room like the ones the illegals got. Did they have a reservation?
[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • IDR, MysticPizza, Sassy
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 04:22 PM)Saul Goode Wrote: I get my social security check on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Somehow, that made my stimulus check come on the 4th Wednesday which was last week (finally). I don’t know why the delay but it’s the government doing this to us.

My SS check comes on the 3rd Wed of each month but I did NOT get my stimulus check on the 4th wed. Maybe the 5th Wed of this month??? 1dunno1
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sassy's post:
  • IDR, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(03-30-2021, 09:30 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 04:22 PM)Saul Goode Wrote: I get my social security check on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Somehow, that made my stimulus check come on the 4th Wednesday which was last week (finally). I don’t know why the delay but it’s the government doing this to us.

My SS check comes on the 3rd Wed of each month but I did NOT get my stimulus check on the 4th wed. Maybe the 5th Wed of this month??? 1dunno1
 I heard if you get SS or SSDI it will come later than usual. My mom hasn't gotten hers, either.

I got mine and I'm thankful for the extra $ for my daughter...I'm putting some into my Roth IRA and as for the  rest, we're going to the beach...she deserves it. It's been a tough year on my kiddo.
[-] The following 4 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • Heir, MysticPizza, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/health/coron...n-april-7/

Third stimulus checks: Non-filers should see payment on April 7
[-] The following 2 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Wing-ed, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Been a Non - Filer since about 1972 .

The Machine ain 't forgotten about Me so far . . .

It just doesn 't want to engage for some reason . . . 1dunno1

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • IDR, Wing-ed
Like Reply
I figured mine was not here yet is because I'm a registered Republican ! Chuckle
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Heir, IDR, Sassy
Like Reply