Where oh where is the $1,400?
(03-31-2021, 08:47 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: I figured mine was not here yet is because I'm a registered Republican ! Chuckle

Lezzcee . . . 9 Million Transfers so far this Go Round . . . 9 Million Biden Voters .

Scratchinghead

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
Haven't received the $600 either!
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
Like Reply
(03-31-2021, 09:12 AM)bigD111 Wrote: Haven't received the $600 either!

And I couldn 't find procedure to Decline Acceptance or Return It . So don 't go throwing that Consent of the Governed Racket at Me . Ya Know how THAT will go again .

Was reading somewhere , Those that did 't collect previous Stipends or jump through Hoops to Qualify , may be able to Claim Them . Forget what They are Called / Designated .

I' run across that again . . .

[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • bigD111, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(03-31-2021, 09:31 AM)Heir Wrote:

And I couldn 't find procedure to Decline Acceptance or Return It . So don 't go throwing that Consent of the Governed Racket at Me . Ya Know how THAT will go again .

Was reading somewhere , Those that did 't collect previous Stipends or jump through Hoops to Qualify , may be able to Claim Them . Forget what They are Called / Designated .

I heard something about claiming it on your tax filing! 1dunno1
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bigD111's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
I just heard today that ss, ssi, ssdi were getting theirs on the 7th and 15th.
[-] The following 1 user Likes T-Dub's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
(03-31-2021, 03:48 PM)bigD111 Wrote:

I heard something about claiming it on your tax filing!  1dunno1

A 2020 Tax Return was required to be Filed to Make the Claims . That much I recall .

H & R Block should be able to fill in details as soon as now .

[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • bigD111
Like Reply
Some have received their stimulus before their return.

Oops I’ve forgotten to fill out line 35a.

Some others receiving more stimulus checks than people present in the household.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Heir, Wing-ed
Like Reply
We got ours a couple/few weeks ago.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Debauchery's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 10:54 PM)Debauchery Wrote: We got ours a couple/few weeks ago.

Still nothing here.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Debauchery
Like Reply

If you were supposed to receive the $1200 and/or the $600 payment, you are supposed to receive a Notice 1444 (first stim) and/or Notice 1444-B (second stim) -- (I got both payments, but only the form for the $600 payment).  If the forms say you were supposed to receive a payment and you didn't get it (or the amount they say you received is less than you should have received), you can claim it on the 2020 1040 as a credit.  It's line 30 on the 1040.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Capslock's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply