Russia vs Ukraine
And not a peep about any of this in the MSM ! Hell, I even tuned in to Deutsche Welles (DW) News today and not one word about this and DW reports about everything happening in Europe.
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 2 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Capnron, Dr Evil
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:00 PM)=42 Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:37 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: OK let's keep going on here.

I obviously have a different take on this situation having read your thread. I don't think this is a civil war, that's what fake news wants us to think but it ain't, as usual, true.

But I'm sorry @=42 I didn't mean to divert your one, I didn't know as it slipped by me in the lobby. It's an important issue tho ain't it, and I think it'll be hitting mainstream not too long away...

No worries!   Drinks

I would have to go back and look at the context I used the term civil war in. The conflict is contained within the boarders of Ukraine and initially there was resistance from people who are technically Ukrainian by residence, but identify as Russian ethnically (like many scenarios in the Balkans) in the Donetsk and Donbas regions. I guess it could be viewed as a civil war between the western 2/3 +/- of Ukraine backed by the west vs. the eastern 1/3 +/- of Ukraine backed by Russia or a proxy war between the west & Russia with Ukraine providing the battlefield and most of the manpower.  1dunno1

The way I see it is go back to the original problem and it was the election of the Ukronazi's during the Maidan Revolution. They literally were the Ukrainian version of the Nazi party and BTW, some of the worst atrocities on the Russian Front during WWII came from the SS Ukrainian troops, who were known as particularly barbaric. I mean being known amongst the SS as "particularly barbaric" is...

And yet these very people were Vicki Nuland's favoured side during Maidan.
Tradition is not the worship of ashes but the preservation of fire. - Gustav Mahler
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • =42, Capnron, SouthernBelle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:17 PM)Capnron Wrote: Sorry to put a couple simple images on this but I tend to be simple sometimes. I know this is about Russia and Ukraine but the big picture may be more recognizable in these images. 
This is also about Syria, Iran, Saudi, Yemen, Turkey, USA, and most importantly, supplying Europe.
[Image: 491DXew.jpg]

[Image: KU99Ruk.png]

Notice the top image doesn’t have a pipeline proposed through Ukraine? Notice the more direct route from Russia to Europe?

I agree. Syria was about stopping a pipeline too. 

It's always about energy, in this case, who gets to supply gas to Germany and Western Europe.
Tradition is not the worship of ashes but the preservation of fire. - Gustav Mahler
[-] The following 6 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • =42, Capnron, Rose, SouthernBelle, Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:38 PM)Dr Evil Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 11:00 PM)=42 Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:37 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: OK let's keep going on here.

I obviously have a different take on this situation having read your thread. I don't think this is a civil war, that's what fake news wants us to think but it ain't, as usual, true.

But I'm sorry @=42 I didn't mean to divert your one, I didn't know as it slipped by me in the lobby. It's an important issue tho ain't it, and I think it'll be hitting mainstream not too long away...

No worries!   Drinks

I would have to go back and look at the context I used the term civil war in. The conflict is contained within the boarders of Ukraine and initially there was resistance from people who are technically Ukrainian by residence, but identify as Russian ethnically (like many scenarios in the Balkans) in the Donetsk and Donbas regions. I guess it could be viewed as a civil war between the western 2/3 +/- of Ukraine backed by the west vs. the eastern 1/3 +/- of Ukraine backed by Russia or a proxy war between the west & Russia with Ukraine providing the battlefield and most of the manpower.  1dunno1

The way I see it is go back to the original problem and it was the election of the Ukronazi's during the Maidan Revolution. They literally were the Ukrainian version of the Nazi party and BTW, some of the worst atrocities on the Russian Front during WWII came from the SS Ukrainian troops, who were known as particularly barbaric. I mean being known amongst the SS as "particularly barbaric" is...

And yet these very people were Vicki Nuland's favoured side during Maidan.

Check out this from the other thread. I think what I describe as antifa like elements might be your Ukronazi's.

(03-13-2021, 04:27 PM)=42 Wrote: The video below is a few years old, but it introduces some info about "rogue" Ukrainian forces that is new to me. 22 mins, but if you jump to about 14 min mark, you can see there are some antifa like elements.

[-] The following 3 users Like =42's post:
  • Capnron, Dr Evil, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:50 PM)Dr Evil Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 11:17 PM)Capnron Wrote: Sorry to put a couple simple images on this but I tend to be simple sometimes. I know this is about Russia and Ukraine but the big picture may be more recognizable in these images. 
This is also about Syria, Iran, Saudi, Yemen, Turkey, USA, and most importantly, supplying Europe.

Notice the top image doesn’t have a pipeline proposed through Ukraine? Notice the more direct route from Russia to Europe?

It's always about energy, in this case, who gets to supply gas to Germany and Western Europe.
Yep. Trump put the brakes on it all. They sure didn’t waist any time getting it back on track did they. I actually thought they wouldn’t move this quick.
The reason I said everyone needs to watch this is because of all the unseen players involved, it is quite scary if you realize what’s actually happening here.
(04-01-2021, 11:20 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: And not a peep about any of this in the MSM ! Hell, I even tuned in to Deutsche Welles (DW) News today and not one word about this and DW reports about everything happening in Europe.
MSM is worthless propaganda. Don’t waist your time on it.
There will be a war this year. Count on it.
[-] The following 6 users Like Nightstalker2.0's post:
  • Capnron, Dr Evil, JB1, rikster111, Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:50 PM)Dr Evil Wrote:

That's why this is not Russia against Ukraine, but the US against Russia, trying to start a proxy war using Ukraine to do it. And don't get me started on the Nazis - do you have any idea why the pride crowd don't hold their marches there? Because of those Nazis. Ukrainian nationalism might just save them - but it also makes them vulnerable to manipulation by the US in THEIR war with Russia.
[-] The following 4 users Like Rose's post:
  • =42, Capnron, Dr Evil, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 01:51 AM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote: There will be a war this year. Count on it.
Be prepared for it to come here. This won’t be another small one.
I´m seeing increased troop movements at the UKR/RUS border being posted on twitter.

US Embassy in Berlin is cordoned off, no idea if related tho...
[-] The following 5 users Like Terpentin's post:
  • =42, Capnron, Dr Evil, Librarian, Wingsprint
Like Reply