Russia vs Ukraine
My wife grew up and lived in Odessa.. Her best friend growing up lives in her old house she grew up in.
They both skype each other once twice a week.

Most want to be independent but the Ukrainian corruption is very very crazy and horrible. Most would rather be back to Russian pay checks and jobs.

Ukrainian Nationalists (via soros and yes USA)......not good. But typical and how the dems do shit..

I can say the girls do discuss the mass amount of russian soldiers who are currently dressing like when in rome are all over the place and are very welcomed by most all and are helped when needed.

Putin takes care of his own and his own are now asking for help and get rid of once and for all the corrupt Ukrainian puppet of soros government..

word is vlad is not going to back down this time but answer his peoples call for help.
[-] The following 11 users Like Martini and Cigar's post:
  • =42, Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Dr Evil, Heir, Hugh Glass, K1ll_R06U3, LucyBarnable, rikster111, SouthernBelle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 12:42 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: My wife grew up and lived in Odessa.. Her best friend growing up lives in her old house she grew up in.

Most want to be independent but the Ukrainian corruption is very very crazy and horrible. Most would rather be back to Russian pay checks and jobs.

Ukrainian Nationalists (via soros and yes USA)......not good. But typical and how the dems do shit..

I can say the girls do discuss the mass amount of russian soldiers who are currently dressing like when in rome are all over the place and are very welcomed by most all and are helped when needed.

Putin takes care of his own and his own are now asking for help and get rid of once and for all the corrupt Ukrainian puppet of soros government..

word is vlad is not going to back down this time but answer his peoples call for help.
Excellent info.  It appears Zelensky may have thrown the first stone in this. Why would he have done so, if true? Your thoughts?

[Image: Ex_b8BOXEAAMlGm?format=png&name=medium]
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Capnron, Dr Evil
Like Reply
Worth watching if you want to get a more genuine look at the conflict....  Not graphic or gory.

[-] The following 3 users Like =42's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 02:16 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:42 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: My wife grew up and lived in Odessa.. Her best friend growing up lives in her old house she grew up in.

Excellent info.  It appears Zelensky may have thrown the first stone in this. Why would he have done so, if true? Your thoughts?

My wife's and friends opinion on Zelensky is he's a clown in terms of an idiot and has no business being president.

Wasn't Biden under criminal charges when zelensky got elected? Now they are best buddies. Typical corruption.

But IMO I do believe Putin is not going to F around on this...On the global scale Russia and China are looking at land grabs soon as the balloon goes up on this or something else. Throw in a few FF's here and bingo were back to war..

You realize if we lost such said war the globalist would make us do a Conditional surrender and part of that surrender would be our constitution... Will it go that far 1dunno1

Zelensky really doesn't have a choice but to do as told at this point.

Lately I've been in a no Fks given attitude but I think it's time to snap out of it and see the writing on the wall with what is happening in Ukraine and prepare accordingly.

what are your thoughts on Zelensky
[-] The following 6 users Like Martini and Cigar's post:
  • =42, Arkan_Ted, Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, LucyBarnable, Rexel
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 03:05 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 02:16 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote:

My wife's and friends opinion on Zelensky is he's a clown in terms of an idiot and has no business being president.

Wasn't Biden under criminal charges when zelensky got elected? Now they are best buddies. Typical corruption.

But IMO I do believe Putin is not going to F around on this...On the global scale Russia and China are looking at land grabs soon as the balloon goes up on this or something else. Throw in a few FF's here and bingo were back to war..

You realize if we lost such said war the globalist would make us do a Conditional surrender and part of that surrender would be our constitution... Will it go that far  1dunno1

Zelensky really doesn't have a choice but to do as told at this point.

Lately I've been in a no Fks given attitude but I think it's time to snap out of it and see the writing on the wall with what is happening in Ukraine and prepare accordingly.

what are your thoughts on Zelensky
Much like yours I think, just an installed corrupt stooge used to facilitate the looting of a country.
His lineage undoubtedly going back to Euromaidan, Soros, Victoria Nuland and by proxy Obama.
But that's not important now.

This guy has been quiet while Trump was in and now that Burisma Biden is in he has what I consider to be a death wish of "poking the bear". Why?
Meanwhile Biden is standing in front of a microphone with his stupid mask calling Putin a "killer".
That's related.
Call them what you want, Elitists, Deep State, Globalists but I think they want at least to threaten a world war.
But I feel their greed has blinded them and they are making horrible miscalculation.  Wouldn't be the first time, history is littered with them.
Putin is no fool, understands psyop operations. I think he will weigh the factors and act in his best interests irrespective of any falderal.
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 8 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • =42, Arkan_Ted, Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Rexel, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
“As of March 30, twenty-eight battalion tactical groups of the enemy are stationed along the state border of Ukraine and the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, namely in Bryansk, Voronezh, Rostov [regions] and on the territory of the temporarily occupied Crimea. Lately, the Russian Armed Forces have been building up troops near Ukraine’s border in the north, in the east and in the south, namely in Bryansk and Voronezh regions and in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, pulling the forces from different regions of the Russian Federation under the guise of control exercises for the winter period of training, maintaining combat alert and general combat readiness for upcoming West 2021 strategic exercises,” Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Ruslan Khomchak said at an extraordinary plenary session of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Tuesday, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

In addition, according to Khomchak, groupings of Russian occupation troops were deployed in the temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Luhansk regions: 1st and 2nd Army Corps consisting of 14 combat brigades, regiments and support units numbering about 28,000 people and operating with the support of Russian regular troops. Officers of the Russian Armed Forces hold command positions there. The staff of military advisers and instructors of the Russian Armed Forces totaling more than 2,000 people stay in the occupied territories to train reconnaissance agents.

"In Rostov region, there are up to 12 additional battalion tactical groups having a readiness period of 1-2 days... 

https://en.ukrmilitary.com/2021/03/khomc...alion.html
Tradition is not the worship of ashes but the preservation of fire. - Gustav Mahler
[-] The following 5 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • =42, Capnron, Heir, K1ll_R06U3, Rexel
Like Reply
Here it comes...

https://www.rt.com/russia/519963-kremlin...-conflict/
Tradition is not the worship of ashes but the preservation of fire. - Gustav Mahler
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • Capnron, Rexel, rikster111
Like Reply
Information 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LXukR3K7cSMS/
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • =42, Nightstalker2.0
Like Reply
Facepalm

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Ukraine Edges Towards Ceasefire As Lavrov Warns "War Would Destroy Ukraine" - 43 min.

The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =42, Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, SkyCat
Like Reply