Heard an absolutely creepy sound today.....
I think it was Swamp Loggers ? who found a Bigfoot nest in the same area, or close to the area. I remember watching it. It was real interesting. They had it on an episode but I don't know which one.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 2 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Elric, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
These should ALL be in the Official Sasquatch thread.  This just posted today.  Also another case that probably ties into David Paulides and missing 411

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Elric, Sassy
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 07:59 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:38 PM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:15 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Wasn't this around Old Forge, Tennessee - up in the Smokey Mountains ?

Not the incident I had n mind. There are several BTF'rs down in NC and it was a topic of discussion. @MysticPizza even related hearing "creepy noises" when she was a young girl. At the time, I was toying with the idea of either a NC bear hunt or head on down to FL and try to collect some python skins.

Three-year-old Casey Hathaway, who went missing for two days after getting lost in the woods in North Carolina, told his family and rescuers that a bear kept him safe.

Craven County Sheriff Chip Hughes told local news that they found the boy 40 to 50 yards into the woods after responding to a report that a child crying could be heard nearby.
Despite freezing conditions during the night, Casey was found a little lethargic but warm, the sheriff said.
Asked if Casey had been able to verbalize how he'd stayed alive in the forest by himself, the sheriff said, "He did say that he had a friend in the woods that was a bear that was with him.

"He said he hung out with a bear for two days," Hathaway wrote, according to BuzzFeed News. "God sent him a friend to keep him safe. God is good God. Miracles do happen."
https://www.insider.com/north-carolina-3-year-old-says-bear-looked-after-him-in-the-woods-for-2-days-2019-1#:~:text=Three%2Dyear%2Dold%20Casey%20Hathaway,a%20bear%20kept%20him%20safe.&text=%22He%20said%20he%20hung%20out,God%20is%20good%20God.

I spent most of my childhood in Craven county. I grew up with tons of stories. Daddy used to tell us these stories late at night. While we were camping. Scream1
"There's a lot goin ' on" ~ Axl Rose
[-] The following 8 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Grendelmort, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, sevenx
Like Reply
Trail cams are out (5) and we finished cutting down the oak tree. No issues or sounds.
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 10:07 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Trail cams are out (5) and we finished cutting down the oak tree. No issues or sounds.
If it's a Sasquatch you'll never catch it on a trail camera.  They can supposedly see in IR.  

You might catch a cougar tho.

Lmao

[Image: bk5S7hP.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Elric
Like Reply
So, I was taking Delly Belly for the 1 am outs, and ...something.. oddly growled at us. Several times. It was behind the bushes.
You know how you go down the list?
Cat? no. Dog? no. Big cat? Maybe? Racoon? no.....
I was left with - wtf is that?

We never found out. It sounded big, and mad. I could not pin down what was making that noise.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Grendelmort, RedAuroras, sevenx
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 04:02 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: I was at my neighbors house (we are good friends and have lived next to each other for 20 years). His house is about 1/4 mile forme mine.
I was helping him take out an oak tree behind his house that was killed from oak wilt. We worked cutting from this morning took a lunch break and continued until about 3pm (Texas Time) where we stopped because I wanted to sharpen the chain on my saw. So we are sitting there and we hear this "scream" that lasted for about 5 seconds. It was coming from the wooded area between his property and mine (cedar and oak trees).
It Damn sure raised the hairs on my neck !!!
It is hard to describe - think of an eagle scream about 3 octaves lower....
He went in his house and came out with an M-14 and an M-1 Garand both fully loaded and handed me the M-1. We walked around thru the woods all the way up to my property and then back and saw or heard nothing.
I have heard all sorts of wild life (Bobcats, Cougars, Bears, Wild Boars) and I have never experienced a sound like that and my buddy said he never has either.
Definately Creepy !!!!!

Bigfoot?
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
Like Reply

Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 10:57 PM)phxsparks Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 04:02 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: I was at my neighbors house (we are good friends and have lived next to each other for 20 years). His house is about 1/4 mile forme mine.
I was helping him take out an oak tree behind his house that was killed from oak wilt. We worked cutting from this morning took a lunch break and continued until about 3pm (Texas Time) where we stopped because I wanted to sharpen the chain on my saw. So we are sitting there and we hear this "scream" that lasted for about 5 seconds. It was coming from the wooded area between his property and mine (cedar and oak trees).
It Damn sure raised the hairs on my neck !!!
It is hard to describe - think of an eagle scream about 3 octaves lower....
He went in his house and came out with an M-14 and an M-1 Garand both fully loaded and handed me the M-1. We walked around thru the woods all the way up to my property and then back and saw or heard nothing.
I have heard all sorts of wild life (Bobcats, Cougars, Bears, Wild Boars) and I have never experienced a sound like that and my buddy said he never has either.
Definately Creepy !!!!!

Bigfoot?
Nope !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
Checked the trail cams today - nothing unusual.
Couple of deer, a raccoon and a curious squirrel is all that showed up.
Me and the neighbor re- located the cams. Will continue to monitor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • sevenx
Like Reply