I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fucking give up.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 07:32 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: I fucking give up.
Just stand and put one foot forward. Never quit, just readjust.

Hope you and your are well.
[-] The following 5 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Elric, Hot Nickles, IDR, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
[Image: sw2noWZ.jpg]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 5 users Like Heir's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
I can send 110KV thru you and heal anything.  Come by the shop any time

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, bigD111, Elric, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7ECnE43QE
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • IDR
Like Reply
One of my rotating orgonite record players quit the other day maybe because it had too much weight on it.

Had to wait for my Social Security deposit to arrive today to replace the player. Took it out to the car with some other items, and proceeded to leave the BIG BOX behind, a seemingly impossible thing to do. Mind you I've left my cane behind a couple times, but they are easy to forget and not see. Plus I usually don't need it.

Not only did it get left behind, but it never crossed my mind that it had been left behind for a good 30 minutes or more! What finally reminded me? Zero Hedge had a shocking article about massive starvation going on in India due to the boneheaded lockdown going on there. This is the sort of thing I've been wanting to prevent from happening. Only then did it suddenly dawn on me, "Where's the record player!!"

Of course it was gone from the parking lot and not turned in!

Sorry, India. I'm truly sorry.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Capslock, ELIAKIM, Elric
Like Reply
[Image: zR5qgVX.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Hot Nickles's post:
  • Elric, gallowglassie
Like Reply

Take a bunce of multivitamins and drink some coffee.
Like Reply
"Redundancy is expensive but indispensable."

(10) Mickey Mouse Record Player - YouTube
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • ELIAKIM, San Azulito
Like Reply
Never give up and never give in.

Sometimes projects have to go on a back-burner until the timing is perfect. 

When what you are and what you've got is perfected in love, doors open for you. 

Patience is a virtue, don't get attached to any invention or anything that is mechanical. 

In scripture Jesus said, "no entanglement", he was referring to "attachment" because he is a great liberator of anything that can restrict you and your own development. 

Remember the Essenic teachings, your business is self, never mind other people's business. 

When you are called to do something for Spirit, doors open for you in miraculous ways. The same with divine missions. 

The dreams that I received on the 31st of March, 2021, during Pesach were about the borders. Two dreams, the first had a blonde haired that looked like Jon Voight in Midnight Cowboy,  the second guy looked like blonde haired Justin Hayward. 

In dream interpretation the guidance is to not force anything upon others at this time, borders.

Remember the boundaries of others. Don't be like the people on the borders trying to force their way into America and the UK. 

Heartflowers

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply