I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave up once, it didn't work out for me so I had to give that up. V6sRZf4
[-] The following 7 users Like tacoavenger17's post:
  • crunchysuperman, ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, IDR, Pure Rock Fury, Sassy, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 08:39 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:32 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: I fucking give up.
Never give up and never give in.

Sometimes projects have to go on a back-burner until the timing is perfect. 

When what you are and what you've got is perfected in love, doors open for you. 

Patience is a virtue, don't get attached to any invention or anything that is mechanical. 

In scripture Jesus said, "no entanglement", he was referring to "attachment" because he is a great liberator of anything that can restrict you and your own development. 

Remember the Essenic teachings, your business is self, never mind other people's business. 

When you are called to do something for Spirit, doors open for you in miraculous ways. The same with divine missions. 

The dreams that I received on the 31st of March, 2021, during Pesach were about the borders. Two dreams, the first had a blonde haired that looked like Jon Voight in Midnight Cowboy,  the second guy looked like blonde haired Justin Hayward. 

In dream interpretation the guidance is to not force anything upon others at this time, borders.

Remember the boundaries of others. Don't be like the people on the borders trying to force their way into America and the UK. 

Heartflowers

I will give you an example. 

A friends husband is in the danger zone with HBP. My heart of compassion is compelled to help if they will accept my hand offering help. 

I prepared a compilation of scientific evidence to support my proposal. I bought what was required to gift them with it. I asked when can I come to bring a remedy that can help him? 

The request was ignored. Boundaries. 

However, I sent that same compilation to a different person with HBP, and diabetes, I sent her two copies one for her and one for someone else that we both know, a man that has a heart condition. I texted her in advance to say I was sending it. She was appreciative and texted back. 

I also sent it to my buddy in London and for his son (who is trained Neurologist) to consider the power of it. That door is always open to receive any offer of help. Love is stronger than pride. 

Comprehend it? The inspiration for the compilation enabled that information to go quickly to those that were ready to receive it. Although, it was in March 2014, when the heavenly Father first requested that I cooked with that particular spice. The following year the scientists found evidence that it can protect and defend the body from viruses. Perfect timing? I think so. 

Shalom
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
I hope you don’t give up.  But this is an important lesson to learn.  We shouldn’t put our hope in tangible things that can be broken, lost or stolen.  Instead put your hope in He who can never be broken, lost or stolen!  

“The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭9:9-10
[-] The following 2 users Like Capriciously Routine's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Sassy
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 09:08 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 08:39 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:32 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: I fucking give up.
Never give up and never give in.

Sometimes projects have to go on a back-burner until the timing is perfect. 

When what you are and what you've got is perfected in love, doors open for you. 

Patience is a virtue, don't get attached to any invention or anything that is mechanical. 

In scripture Jesus said, "no entanglement", he was referring to "attachment" because he is a great liberator of anything that can restrict you and your own development. 

Remember the Essenic teachings, your business is self, never mind other people's business. 

When you are called to do something for Spirit, doors open for you in miraculous ways. The same with divine missions. 

The dreams that I received on the 31st of March, 2021, during Pesach were about the borders. Two dreams, the first had a blonde haired that looked like Jon Voight in Midnight Cowboy,  the second guy looked like blonde haired Justin Hayward. 

In dream interpretation the guidance is to not force anything upon others at this time, borders.

Remember the boundaries of others. Don't be like the people on the borders trying to force their way into America and the UK. 

Heartflowers

I will give you an example. 

A friends husband is in the danger zone with HBP. My heart of compassion is compelled to help if they will accept my hand offering help. 

I prepared a compilation of scientific evidence to support my proposal. I bought what was required to gift them with it. I asked when can I come to bring a remedy that can help him? 

The request was ignored. Boundaries. 

However, I sent that same compilation to a different person with HBP, and diabetes, I sent her two copies one for her and one for someone else that we both know, a man that has a heart condition. I texted her in advance to say I was sending it. She was appreciative and texted back. 

I also sent it to my buddy in London and for his son (who is trained Neurologist) to consider the power of it. That door is always open to receive any offer of help. Love is stronger than pride. 

Comprehend it? The inspiration for the compilation enabled that information to go quickly to those that were ready to receive it. Although, it was in March 2014, when the heavenly Father first requested that I cooked with that particular spice. The following year the scientists found evidence that it can protect and defend the body from viruses. Perfect timing? I think so. 

Shalom
Now another aspect of this in a biblical sense is the tribe of Dan. The only tribe not allowed. 

This link looks at why the tribe of Dan were not included. 

"He states that the exclusion of the tribe of Dan was not merely because of their idolatry, but because, as a tribe, [b]they led the ten northern tribes into idolatry, and to go on to lose their ethnic identity[/b]
. In the context of the book of Revelation, the fact that the mark of the Beast is placed on idolaters would lend credence to that conclusion." 

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/q...ation-75-8
[b]

Now the people that ignored the request are planning to take the Nanotechnology mRNA jab so that they can travel. 

That link mentions the "mark of the beast", placed upon them. However, when I looked at the Greek word translated as "mark" it actually means "NOTCH". 
[/b]

[b]@Aquarius might enjoy the biblical aspects of this. [/b]
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 09:22 AM)Capriciously Routine Wrote: I hope you don’t give up.  But this is an important lesson to learn.  We shouldn’t put our hope in tangible things that can be broken, lost or stolen.  Instead put your hope in He who can never be broken, lost or stolen!  

“The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.”
The Flower Essence Producers in the UK discovered scientifically that when flower essences were produced by a machine they were less effective than when made by hand. 

In the UK we do have a choice of producers, if you buy a Dr Bach remedy from Boots the Chemist, they are made by machine. 

Then there are flower essence producers that still make the essences naturally by hand has Dr Bach originally made them in the area where Dr Bach did his original research in Norfolk, England. 

Jesus supports the natural and honours the natural creation. 

Heartflowers
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 09:22 AM)Capriciously Routine Wrote: I hope you don’t give up.  But this is an important lesson to learn.  We shouldn’t put our hope in tangible things that can be broken, lost or stolen.  Instead put your hope in He who can never be broken, lost or stolen!  

The first thing that popped into my head is how I'd be feeling if someone stole my kitchen knife. I rely on it and hope to be able to use it when needed which is frequently. I would not presume that since I was using a knife, I was forgetting about God. The knife is another one of God's tools He lets me use.

Let's say I'd told someone my knife had been stolen, and in response they told me not to put my reliance or hope in it, I might not hear the message because I need a knife. There are a lot of sick people in the world who need what I have been giving them. Since I'm not able to do that at this time, maybe you could set a table for them.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Sassy
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 12:37 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:

The first thing that popped into my head is how I'd be feeling if someone stole my kitchen knife. I rely on it and hope to be able to use it when needed which is frequently. I would not presume that since I was using a knife, I was forgetting about God. The knife is another one of God's tools He lets me use.

Let's say I'd told someone my knife had been stolen, and in response they told me not to put my reliance or hope in it, I might not hear the message because I need a knife. There are a lot of sick people in the world who need what I have been giving them. Since I'm not able to do that at this time, maybe you could set a table for them.
Some people took my hard earned work, (without giving credit) do you know what the divine response was to what they did?

Some built their reputations on my work without giving credit where credit was due.

Some even removed my name from some of the divine teachings that I was distributing. 

Integrity and pure intention is essential for humanity to survive on this planet.
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 12:37 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:

I was just telling you not to give up because you lost something material.  God paves the way for our steps and through those steps we gain things and we lose things.  Trust that God has paved the way for you, even through your loss and don’t give up over something material.  Gods Will works in all things, good and bad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Capriciously Routine's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 01:05 PM)Capriciously Routine Wrote: I was just telling you not to give up because you lost something material.

I 'd more likely be concerned for lack of Immediate Memory . Walking away from a just purchased Appliance fits right into My Own Recent Behavior . Beginning to become a little concerned for Household Welfare .

Scream1 Facepalm

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 4 users Like Heir's post:
  • Capriciously Routine, ELIAKIM, Sassy, T-Dub
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 01:59 PM)Heir Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 01:05 PM)Capriciously Routine Wrote: I was just telling you not to give up because you lost something material.

I 'd more likely be concerned for lack of Immediate Memory . Walking away from a just purchased Appliance fits right into My Own Recent Behavior . Beginning to become a little concerned for Household Welfare .

Scream1  Facepalm

At least you're not in a nursing home, standing in the hallway buck naked singing "The old gray mare she ain't what she use to be". Chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRgNbis14pE
[-] The following 5 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Capriciously Routine, Echo, ELIAKIM, Heir, Sassy
Like Reply