I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-03-2021, 01:59 PM)Heir Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 01:05 PM)Capriciously Routine Wrote: I was just telling you not to give up because you lost something material.

I 'd more likely be concerned for lack of Immediate Memory . Walking away from a just purchased Appliance fits right into My Own Recent Behavior . Beginning to become a little concerned for Household Welfare .

Scream1  Facepalm

Gotta stay healthy in mind, body and spirit!
[-] The following 2 users Like Capriciously Routine's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 02:03 PM)T-Dub Wrote: Jptdknpa

At least you're not in a nursing home, standing in the hallway buck naked singing "The old gray mare she ain't what she use to be". Chuckle

If You Say So . . . That Wasn 't Me . Wink

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Sassy, T-Dub
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 02:03 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 01:05 PM)Capriciously Routine Wrote: I was just telling you not to give up because you lost something material.

I 'd more likely be concerned for lack of Immediate Memory . Walking away from a just purchased Appliance fits right into My Own Recent Behavior . Beginning to become a little concerned for Household Welfare .

Scream1  Facepalm

At least you're not in a nursing home, standing in the hallway buck naked singing "The old gray mare she ain't what she use to be". Chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRgNbis14pE
Thank your lucky stars and your blessings.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Sassy, T-Dub
Like Reply

Scream1  Facepalm

The brain is so complex.

My whole life, even though my friends and acquaintances have told me many times that I'm highly intelligent and been compared to Tesla and Einstein multiple times, there is this "problem." Probably since my back was broken at the age of one year old, I've had a neurological deficit that I've lived with my entire life, only recently realizing it was and is there.

For example, I can't even remember the words to songs which should be easy to do. This isn't a recent issue - I've almost never been able to recall the words to a song beyond the first few words. The same has been true when trying to memorize other things. Even the lyrics to simple Christmas songs escape me.

I also often forget what I was doing only moments before. It's not age related because it has been like that my entire life. How I was able to ignore a sizable box blows my mind, but I did. And then it was nowhere in my mind from that point on until 30-45 minutes later when reading about the plight of India. It triggered thinking about ending the covid mess which reminded me of the record player.

This deficit affects other aspects of my life, too. Although I can be a great writer, reading more than 10 pages at one time is extremely difficult for me because I don't remember much. This was a problem in high school and college. It is only with the help of Cliff Notes, that I was able to graduate. There were many classics we were supposed to read. I might have finished one, if that. (In this case it was a combination of the deficit and not being able to handle the pain in the stories themselves. Had I finished them, I might have curled into a little ball and never unwound.)
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Sassy
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 02:39 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:

Scream1  Facepalm

The brain is so complex.

My whole life, even though my friends and acquaintances have told me many times that I'm highly intelligent and been compared to Tesla and Einstein multiple times, there is this "problem." Probably since my back was broken at the age of one year old, I've had a neurological deficit that I've lived with my entire life, only recently realizing it was and is there.

For example, I can't even remember the words to songs which should be easy to do. This isn't a recent issue - I've almost never been able to recall the words to a song beyond the first few words. The same has been true when trying to memorize other things. Even the lyrics to simple Christmas songs escape me.

I also often forget what I was doing only moments before. It's not age related because it has been like that my entire life. How I was able to ignore a sizable box blows my mind, but I did. And then it was nowhere in my mind from that point on until 30-45 minutes later when reading about the plight of India. It triggered thinking about ending the covid mess which reminded me of the record player.

This deficit affects other aspects of my life, too. Although I can be a great writer, reading more than 10 pages at one time is extremely difficult for me because I don't remember much. This was a problem in high school and college. It is only with the help of Cliff Notes, that I was able to graduate. There were many classics we were supposed to read. I might have finished one, if that. (In this case it was a combination of the deficit and not being able to handle the pain in the stories themselves. Had I finished them, I might have curled into a little ball and never unwound.)

Have you tried reading the material out loud?  I found that helped Aphasic patients I worked with. Think of multimodalities, as you read out loud see the pictures of what you're reading in your mind.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sassy's post:
  • ELIAKIM, T-Dub, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Don'r ever give up. Instead let go and let God.  Heartflowers
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like IDR's post:
  • Capriciously Routine, Echo, ELIAKIM, Sassy, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 02:44 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 02:39 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 01:59 PM)Heir Wrote: I 'd more likely be concerned for lack of Immediate Memory . Walking away from a just purchased Appliance fits right into My Own Recent Behavior . Beginning to become a little concerned for Household Welfare .

Scream1  Facepalm

The brain is so complex.

Have you tried reading the material out loud?  I found that helped Aphasic patients I worked with. Think of multimodalities, as you read out loud see the pictures of what you're reading in your mind.

Not as a remedy I haven't maybe because it takes so long to read anything that way.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 08:03 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 02:44 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 02:39 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: The brain is so complex.

Not as a remedy I haven't maybe because it takes so long to read anything that way.
You manage to read lengthy articles and post them OK.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(04-03-2021, 08:29 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 08:03 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 02:44 PM)Sassy Wrote: Have you tried reading the material out loud?  I found that helped Aphasic patients I worked with. Think of multimodalities, as you read out loud see the pictures of what you're reading in your mind.

You manage to read lengthy articles and post them OK.  Chuckle

??
My comments are almost always 100% my own words freshly written. One can tell by my typos and other mish mash that it's a first draft. Sometimes I'll include links or provide the gist or findings of an article after reading the abstract and doing key word searches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
You can admit defeat, however, never give up.
Like Reply