I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-03-2021, 09:08 PM)Thedudeabides Wrote: You can admit defeat, however, never give up.
A retreat is not defeat, it is just a treat. I'm sure Trump is enjoying his retreat and has lots of treats in store. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where [b]moths[/b] and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal". Matthew 6:19 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 06:15 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where [b]moths[/b] and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal". Matthew 6:19 

What treasures are those that you're referring to? Does someone have my treasures stored up somewhere?

Keep in mind that the message you quoted is not about treasures because treasures are just fine - the warning is about storing them up where they are not being used. That record player was going to be put to use 24 hours a day, not to enrich me with treasures, but to heal the sick.

I paid for the record player from my own meager funds, and I also pay for the electricity for about 35 players and fans. There is no charge for this that might be used for me to get even more treasures to help more people even more.

Is there anything in the Bible about judging others?
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
Well Sir . . . People that have not experienced the Energies expressed from Crystal Mixes , simply have yet to experience Them .

[Image: NSkFbzs.jpg]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Celebrate that you are not Biden. That's a blessing. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 03:55 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 06:15 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where [b]moths[/b] and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal". Matthew 6:19 

What treasures are those that you're referring to? Does someone have my treasures stored up somewhere?

Keep in mind that the message you quoted is not about treasures because treasures are just fine - the warning is about storing them up where they are not being used. That record player was going to be put to use 24 hours a day, not to enrich me with treasures, but to heal the sick.

I paid for the record player from my own meager funds, and I also pay for the electricity for about 35 players and fans. There is no charge for this that might be used for me to get even more treasures to help more people even more.

Don't get me going on how much I've spent helping others, I like to forget how much it is. In fact, it is too much to count.

I know you would like to help India, but is it often the case that people in other countries didn't ask for your help and has such, prefer their own remedies for their own ills. 

Indigenous peoples are fed up with white saviours they say and at this point in time it is far more important that we save ourselves otherwise there will be none of us left to carry on. Although the LORD always saves a remnant. 

Heartflowers
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 08:11 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 03:55 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:

Don't get me going on how much I've spent helping others, I like to forget how much it is. In fact, it is too much to count.

I know you would like to help India, but is it often the case that people in other countries didn't ask for your help and has such, prefer their own remedies for their own ills. 

Indigenous peoples are fed up with white saviours they say and at this point in time it is far more important that we save ourselves otherwise there will be none of us left to carry on. Although the LORD always saves a remnant. 

Heartflowers

In that case, please imagine I'm from India and stop giving me your unsolicited advice on what I should or should not do. Mmmkay?
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 10:18 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 08:11 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 03:55 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: What treasures are those that you're referring to? Does someone have my treasures stored up somewhere?

Heartflowers

In that case, please imagine I'm from India and stop giving me your unsolicited advice on what I should or should not do. Mmmkay?
Fact is, you are not from India.  Chuckle Plus our own countries and our own people really require the help right now. 

That is the fact of it, whether you like it or not. 

You made the thread that you were giving up, and we responded to you accordingly, then you complain of receiving "unsolicited advice". 

If you consider that to be the case, then why should we even bother to reply to any of your posts and or threads? 

You know what Jesus said don't you, if his healers are not welcomed, then we are to leave that town and dust off our feet. 

Chuckle
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 11:00 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 10:18 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 08:11 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Don't get me going on how much I've spent helping others, I like to forget how much it is. In fact, it is too much to count.

Heartflowers

Fact is, you are not from India.  Chuckle Plus our own countries and our own people really require the help right now. 

That is the fact of it, whether you like it or not. 

You made the thread that you were giving up, and we responded to you accordingly, then you complain of receiving "unsolicited advice". 

If you consider that to be the case, then why should we even bother to reply to any of your posts and or threads? 

You know what Jesus said don't you, if his healers are not welcomed, then we are to leave that town and dust off our feet. 

Chuckle

If I say, "I give up" you say "Don't." If I say I'd like to do what I can to help the people of India (and the rest of the world) you say "Don't." It's one thing to give advice, it's another to plaster this thread with a constant stream of judgments. At first i ignored them hoping you'd run out of steam. So what did you do? You kept on telling me what I'm doing wrong with all sorts of indirect implications.

Meanwhile, maybe I happen to take a more expansive approach as to who my brothers and sisters are. If I'm not Indian, then you're not Jesus.

In the meantime, maybe you could follow your own advice and go wash your feet.
Like Reply
Got another record player, using a little of the $1,400 that arrived today. The turntable has a wide variety of goodies on it, including two tiny orgonite pyramids, a ceramic ring, a brass ring, some tiny quartz crystals, and a strand of pearls. There's also a 4" plate that has four Multi Wave Oscillator Antennas on it combined with four Patrick Flanagan vortex designs.

The featured item is a pendant sized acu vac feedback loop tensor tool! The horseshoe design sucks out pain even without a turntable. I'm hoping the rotational energy reaches you, too, if you need it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Hot Nickles
Like Reply