I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay encouraged.

“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Have you ever thought of using the topside of ceiling fans, if so, how did it go?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danno512's post:
  • Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 02:12 PM)Danno512 Wrote: Have you ever thought of using the topside of ceiling fans, if so, how did it go?

Yes, and thank you for bringing this up. Ceiling fans can be a great option if done safely. I'd use tiny orgonite and make sure they are placed in a balanced manner, taping them securely with a good amount of tape that wouldn't allow the orgonite to come loose.

It might be a good idea to position them closer to the center, sacrificing speed, to avoid the impact of an imbalance. Even close to the center would still be terrific in terms of the energy that gets released!

A couple people have taped their orgonite to fans that rotate at 1,000 or even 2,000 rpms a minute. They then point the fans vertically, propping them up somehow, to avoid the definite imbalance that would occur if the fan were to remain horizontal. Speeds like that really do crank up the effect. I have three tiny vertical fans that are used to cool computers. They go 1,500 rpms, so even though they have just one orgonite on it, it's still whipping out a whole lot of healing energy.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
BTW, there is a special reason as to why I've been relentless in promoting rotating orgonite.

The request is personal. When my friend Jeanie Betts turned 100 years old two days ago, I was not allowed to visit her in the extended care facility where she resides. Yesterday, she begged me asking me to visit her a couple times. She thought I didn't like her any more.

I'd sent some chocolates to her for her birthday, but she didn't get them. She has always remembered the bananas and cards I've dropped off, so I don't believe she forgot about the chocolates. Since I couldn't give them to her personally, they might have disappeared along the way. A nurse told me this sort of thing happens a lot.

If enough of us rotate orgonite, the restrictions will get lifted because everyone will be feeling more fantastic than they have in a very long time. There will be no reason to imprison the Jeannies of this world. Murders in prison can receive visits. What is her crime?
Jeanie is so lonely for company. And I miss seeing her.

Please help us. There isn't much time.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply
A momentous day!

I put together three Baby Heartfelt Energizers on fans and also souped up three record players quite a bit!

The impact of these additions should be quite extraordinary. Each new assembly appears to magnify the biological effects of all the Rotating Orgonite that are already running. They do this by helping more people reach their needed saturation points for various biological functions.

The project was started around 1 pm and completed at about 3 pm central time today. (Fri. 4/9/21) Take note of your mood and any health issues you might have. Let's see what happens.
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 07:04 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Stay encouraged.

I didn't give up, it took a year for a friend to come for a sauna-steamer, now she's going to get one. 

I shared that I had already sent out my latest research to other friends and would she be willing to read it?

After I had given some help to her for someone that she is doing her utmost to help. She said, YES! Finally.

So I printed it out and gave it to her. I gave her some Neem oil for her plants, and some Cinnamon oil for her husband's feet. I also showed the little gadget I bought last year for checking blood pressure and pulse. I think she will get one of those too. 

Heartflowers

All systems go.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Don't give up, please!
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 04:01 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: A momentous day!

I put together three Baby Heartfelt Energizers on fans and also souped up three record players quite a bit!

The impact of these additions should be quite extraordinary. Each new assembly appears to magnify the biological effects of all the Rotating Orgonite that are already running. They do this by helping more people reach their needed saturation points for various biological functions.

The project was started around 1 pm and completed at about 3 pm central time today. (Fri. 4/9/21) Take note of your mood and any health issues you might have. Let's see what happens.

Ran some errands after these were set up, including helping someone who has been extremely out of balance due to a combination of pains in her body that have promoted a whole lot of anxiety for her. We had a pleasant encounter!

Also went to Walmart. I couldn't stop smiling and 'eye twinkling' at everyone. It was a blessed trip experiencing the God part of each person.

The walk from the parking lot to my place is uphill about 60 yards. Had a gallon of water in one hand and a gallon of raw milk in the other with some other heavy items. It was a glorious walk as gratitude was pouring out in a toriodal spinning manner going out hundreds of miles at least in all directions. Not bad for a 70-year-old senior supposedly disabled by a broken back.

I'm also feeling more energized than I have felt in the last few months.

Maybe you're feeling kind of wonderful right now, too? I hope so!

Let's see how high this can go. You're invited to jump in the pool, as it were, because the water is just fiiiiiiiiiiine!
Like Reply