Caitlyn Jenner explores run for California governor
Former reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner is talking with political consultants as she actively explores a run for governor of California, three sources with direct knowledge of her deliberations tell Axios.

https://www.axios.com/caitlyn-jenner-cal...1ae0d.html

[-] The following 4 users Like Talon's post:
  • =42, Elric, IDR, phxsparks
Like Reply
Well of course.

Why not.

Ham Ham Ham
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
Like Reply
DANCENANNA 
Lmao
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
Like Reply
Sure why not. Let the chitshow continue until it hits rock bottom so the the real chitshow can begin. May God have mercy on our souls then.
[-] The following 3 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • =42, Heir, IDR
Like Reply
She's Republican.

1dunno1
Like Reply
I mean, why not, CA is already ran by complete psychopaths with serious mental health issues so what's another one?

1dunno1
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Elric, Heir, IDR, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 04:04 PM)Talon Wrote: She's Republican.

1dunno1

I get your point...it could mean that the ONLY way to turn CA red again will be for CA to vote in a confused male cross dresser who thinks it is a woman, and is married to a woman that used to be a man, making them both gay, but also both lesbians and yet only one still has he's penis making them straight.

(The mental gymnastics for this sort of thing is exhausting).

Heartflowers
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 6 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =42, Capslock, Elric, MysticPizza, sevenx, Talon
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 04:16 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

1dunno1

I get your point...it could mean that the ONLY way to turn CA read again will be for CA to vote in a confused male cross dresser who thinks it is a woman, and is married to a woman that used to be a man, making them both gay, but also both lesbians and yet only one still has he's penis making them straight.

(The mental gymnastics for this sort of thing is exhausting).

Heartflowers

You get me. Heartflowers

Chuckle
[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • Capslock, Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
"OH, FOR THE LOVE OF...!"

That's it, I'm going to hitchhike away from this parody planet.

Anyone have a good towel?
[-] The following 3 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • =42, Heir, hurchel
Like Reply

1dunno1
She's a FAG in all the wrong ways. 

You can ban me now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Elric, IDR
Like Reply