Corona Vax = Prion Trigger Via Jim Stone
So now everyone knows the MRNA corona vaxxes program the body to produce the prion for mad cow disease. Here is what is not so well known:

Covid-19" itself has the prion for mad cow disease programmed into it. The entire time this was going on, they were saying that the protein the virus used to bind with cells was unique in a virus "So an MRNA vaccine could be made to combat the virus for that reason". What they did not say is that the protein was unique because it just so happened to be the prion from mad cow disease. THAT ended up in a virus NATURALLY . . . . . YEP. And it ended up in the virus in the worst possible spot . . . . . YEP.

So now (reported fully down this page a ways) they claim to have "fought the virus" by creating a vaccine that genetically TELLS your body to produce the prion for mad cow disease, "because it will confuse the virus and prevent binding". . . . . YEP, and meanwhile, the shot that supposedly "made you immune to corona" gave you creutzfeldt-jakob disease and you're gonna go down like a mad cow from the shot once that prion takes hold in your brain, - right around six months to a year from what they say.

We now have a vaccine developer for Astra Zeneca who died of creutzfeldt-jakob disease (a coincidence I am sure, because that's such a common affliction) *oh, it will be* now that so many people got that shot - AND we have a virus out in the wild that uses the prion from mad cow disease to bind with the cells it's attacking.

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

I'll tell you how cute: You had damn well better not have gotten this virus, because even if you showed no symtoms, you got trillions of those prions in you and if ANY of them dis-connected from the viruses you'll eventually go down from this like a mad cow once the prions take off. It might take a while, I don't know how many would actually detach from the virus but I can say that anyone who got the virus played the lottery a trillion times at least. And the media buried this, even though the prion was documented right from the beginning RIGHT HERE.

http://82.221.129.208/.up8.html

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 10 users Like Heir's post:
  • Apache54, Capslock, ELIAKIM, Elric, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, tacoavenger17, Verity, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Adding it to my growing list of nopes.
I was talking about this with my neighbor just today. She was already on the no thank you page, but did not know about the prions.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, Elric, Oldcynic, SouthernBelle, tacoavenger17
Like Reply
Here is an article from NCBI  (National Center for Biotechnology Information) from Oct. 2020 addressing this.  Their take is that they weren't DIRECTLY connected, but that this virus has the capability to make existing neurological disorders get worse very quickly.
Snippet:
Link to the full article: 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7362815/
It is not a short article, but it is a good one concerning prion and the covid virus.  Worth the read.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, Elric, Heir, Oldcynic, SouthernBelle, tacoavenger17, Verity
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 08:34 PM)Heir Wrote: So now everyone knows the MRNA corona vaxxes program the body to produce the prion for mad cow disease. Here is what is not so well known:

Covid-19" itself has the prion for mad cow disease programmed into it. The entire time this was going on, they were saying that the protein the virus used to bind with cells was unique in a virus "So an MRNA vaccine could be made to combat the virus for that reason". What they did not say is that the protein was unique because it just so happened to be the prion from mad cow disease. THAT ended up in a virus NATURALLY . . . . . YEP. And it ended up in the virus in the worst possible spot . . . . . YEP.

So now (reported fully down this page a ways) they claim to have "fought the virus" by creating a vaccine that genetically TELLS your body to produce the prion for mad cow disease, "because it will confuse the virus and prevent binding". . . . . YEP, and meanwhile, the shot that supposedly "made you immune to corona" gave you creutzfeldt-jakob disease and you're gonna go down like a mad cow from the shot once that prion takes hold in your brain, - right around six months to a year from what they say.

We now have a vaccine developer for Astra Zeneca who died of creutzfeldt-jakob disease (a coincidence I am sure, because that's such a common affliction) *oh, it will be* now that so many people got that shot - AND we have a virus out in the wild that uses the prion from mad cow disease to bind with the cells it's attacking.

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

I'll tell you how cute: You had damn well better not have gotten this virus, because even if you showed no symtoms, you got trillions of those prions in you and if ANY of them dis-connected from the viruses you'll eventually go down from this like a mad cow once the prions take off. It might take a while, I don't know how many would actually detach from the virus but I can say that anyone who got the virus played the lottery a trillion times at least. And the media buried this, even though the prion was documented right from the beginning RIGHT HERE.

Quote:Why prions are scary is because they can survive being boiled at high temperatures, being treated with disinfectants, and are insensitive to chemicals and radiation treatments. They can still infect other brains years after they were transferred to a scalpel or other tool, and even be transmitted through dead tissue. This is a feat even viruses have not been able to accomplish.

The COVID-19 pandemic has increased public interest in infectious diseases. We all live in fear of catching a virus- but are they the only microscopic organisms with no real “cure” capable of wreaking infectious havoc?
Let us meet a new, rarely talked about character which is a potential threat- a class of infectious self-reproducing pathogens primarily or solely composed of protein.
In 1982, Stanley Prusiner identified protinaceous infectious particles that caused the infamous Mad Cow disease – which he named prions. It took him almost ten years to isolate the protein that was the culprit, and Prusiner went on to receive the Nobel Prize in 1997 for his work.
Prions are made proteins and have no nucleic acids like DNA or RNA, as opposed to a virus which contains its own genetic material. A prion disease is a type of proteopathy, or disease of structurally abnormal proteins due to misfolding of the protein. Once a protein structure is changed, its functions change- in this case, for the worse.
https://thresholdpotential.wordpress.com...petrators/

Denny Crane..................
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 5 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Apache54, Elric, Heir, Pure Rock Fury, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(04-06-2021, 08:34 PM)Heir Wrote: So now everyone knows the MRNA corona vaxxes program the body to produce the prion for mad cow disease. Here is what is not so well known:

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

This is from which nightmares are made. 
It means that no one is safe. 

If the vaccine developer died from CJD then that would suggest that there's no prophylactic for them to protect themselves or their families. 
This goes beyond sheer stupidity or malice, this is pure evil. 
I smell Chinese hands all over this. 

A quick search revealed a few points.
- CJD is hard to diagnose because symptoms resemble other types of dementia.
- CJD can lay dormant for up to twenty years before symptoms appear. 
- Once symptoms appear, most CJD patients die within a year. 
- There's no treatment or known cure for CJD. 

I've remarked before that Creepy Joe has declined mentally much faster than a typical Alzheimers or dementia patient. [Alzheimers patients have their good days especially in the early stages. When was the last time Creepy Joe spoke coherently?]  
If he has CJD I guess he'll be dead soon enough.  1dunno1   

CJD is a prion disease like Alzheimers. 
Cannabis stops prions with Alzheimers from attaching to brain nerve cells. So it's possible that cannabis might be an effective treatment for CJD?   Scratchinghead  
Better to be safe than sorry, better have another pipe I guess.  Yeah3
[-] The following 3 users Like Elric's post:
  • Apache54, Heir, tacoavenger17
Like Reply
[Image: gzUi8Qz.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: LYg57ij.jpg][Image: WGFeykg.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, Scuffalufacus, tacoavenger17, Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rn...e-1503.pdf
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

The only way I know that MIGHT thwart this is using a frequency generator "IF" you can find the correct frequency to use. It will kill or render the prions in-active but will take some experimenting to see. I don't think there is much of a chance to stop it any other way.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apache54's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Elric
Like Reply
Deagel......
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:12 AM)Apache54 Wrote:

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

The only way I know that MIGHT thwart this is using a frequency generator "IF" you can find the correct frequency to use.  It will kill or render the prions in-active but will take some experimenting to see. I don't think there is much of a chance to stop it any other way.
Truckers could close the country down in days to stop the jabbing of the people.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply