Alex Jones visits Texas border facility and all hell breaks loose…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WsDQGgBalU

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/al...aks-loose/
[-] The following 8 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • =cm=, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, Verity, Wing-ed
Like Reply
WATCH: Alex Jones Physically Stops Vehicle After Witnessing Migrant Children Being Stuffed in the Luggage Compartment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04...mpartment/
The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 6 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =cm=, FlyoverCountry, sevenx, SkyCat, Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply
6:14 into the video. Some strange man gave Alex diseased/poisoned water bottles. I wouldn't drink from those bottles. Strange to see a multi-colored (rainbow) plaid shirt.
[-] The following 4 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • =cm=, Dangerously Nameless, JB1, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Alex is getting pretty buffed up, he makes that head of unknown guy in the dark blue shirt look like a wimp, you can see the the guy trying to size AJ up several times but also see him deciding against it.

He is right of course, he is a showman and a madman but very right....

I kind of winced at the attack on the Catholic Charities.....I got very poor for a spell twenty years and go, and gratefully got bags of food from them.

But he is right, of course the poor kids do not deserve any of this....
[-] The following 4 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply
First I’ve heard that some of the kids are kidnapped. I would think the Mexican authorities would be speaking out were that the case. But it does make sense at that.  1dunno1
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
Verity Wrote:First I’ve heard that some of the kids are kidnapped. I would think the Mexican authorities would be speaking out were that the case. But it does make sense at that.  1dunno1

That's what they were doing in Haiti....
[-] The following 2 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Verity
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:18 PM)Verity Wrote: First I’ve heard that some of the kids are kidnapped. I would think the Mexican authorities would be speaking out were that the case. But it does make sense at that.  1dunno1

They are not Mexican nationals.

They are coming from other countries that are even poorer and more desperate.

There have been a great deal of cases where adult cartel men, and human traffickers, use children they buy or kidnap from villages as ways into the USA. They get in if they pretend to be parents with children. So bio scans were ordered by the Trump admin, which discovered how many were not related.

Biden turned everything off.

I have a screen shot of government job posting from when Obama was president specifically hiring adults to bring children across the border. I saved it somewhere on my computer. They’ve been kidnapping poor kids for decades.

Why...I can only speculate. And it isn’t good.

But it is interesting that liberals haven’t been up in arms over kids in cages or even given any energy to what is happening in plain site right now. They never cared about the children, their fake outrage was always just about Trump.

Disgusting.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:18 PM)Verity Wrote: First I’ve heard that some of the kids are kidnapped. I would think the Mexican authorities would be speaking out were that the case. But it does make sense at that.  1dunno1
Islamists are known for taking over people's children. The Turks never returned the Greek children during WW2.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Tolimar Wrote: 6:14 into the video. Some strange man gave Alex diseased/poisoned water bottles. I wouldn't drink from those bottles. Strange to see a multi-colored (rainbow) plaid shirt.
My thought too.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

They are not Mexican nationals.

They are coming from other countries that are even poorer and more desperate.

There have been a great deal of cases where adult cartel men, and human traffickers, use children they buy or kidnap from villages as ways into the USA.  They get in if they pretend to be parents with children.  So bio scans were ordered by the Trump admin, which discovered how many were not related.

Biden turned everything off.

I have a screen shot of government job posting from when Obama was president specifically hiring adults to bring children across the border.  I saved it somewhere on my computer. They’ve been kidnapping poor kids for decades.

Why...I can only speculate. And it isn’t good.

But it is interesting that liberals haven’t been up in arms over kids in cages or even given any energy to what is happening in plain site right now.  They never cared about the children, their fake outrage was always just about Trump.

Disgusting.
Someone paid their airfare from Yemen, Muslim Brotherhood.
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Verity, Wingsprint
Like Reply