How messed up can America Become?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/men-are-coming-255-california-prison-inmates-have-requested-transfer-to-womens-prisons-since-january_3764385.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-04-07&mktids=8b4b18521d07eb6d1552a9aa59c9d862&est=P85W5SCO5MKOw0RqgZ36oDaFe8vwR0wGomOZo5gJj8hHqqVAeLTl3DtWy40f
[-] The following 3 users Like skydiver98's post:
  • Capslock, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply
IF you have to ask...
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Capslock, Hot Nickles, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Facepalm

I used to LOVE Calif . Down in that little corner called San Diego . . . Could ride up into the Hills and just run up a Fire Road a bit , pull over and camp for the night .

When I were a Younger Buck , Dago County claimed as many miles of Pavement as the entire State of Connecticut .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • Hot Nickles, MysticPizza, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 07:54 AM)Heir Wrote: Facepalm

I used to LOVE Calif . Down in that little corner called San Diego . . . Could ride up into the Hills and just run up a Fire Road a bit , pull over and camp for the night .

When I were a Younger Buck , Dago County claimed as many miles of Pavement as the entire State of Connecticut .

It depends. Without intervention, our next stop is Venezuela. People are going hungry there and killing for food. We could be there by this Christmas as the vaxxines kick in and kick ass more fully. There will be a minimum of 10% dead with another 20% seriously sick, even blind, if today's vaxxines do what they claim.

But when we hit 500 rotating orgonite practitioners, we will be filled with Gardens of Eden.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
Like Reply