People are always throwing useful shit away.....
(04-07-2021, 09:40 PM)bigD111 Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 09:37 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 09:11 PM)bigD111 Wrote: I plan on doing things like this in my retirement days.  Whenever that is.....
I like your Isaiah 22:22 tag. 

I am descended from the House of David.  Also born on the 22, so maybe?  1dunno1
The one that has always carried me through is Job 5 17 kjv old.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • bigD111
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:11 PM)bigD111 Wrote: I plan on doing things like this in my retirement days.  Whenever that is.....

When you do embrace it. Know the Lord is real. 

Five years ago I thought I would never retire. Last year my wife and I started praying about it. We both have not only retired, but we were able to move out of a city that we both did not like, back to my home state and into the country. 

Prayer is so powerful. 

Praise the lord.  Heartflowers
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like IDR's post:
  • Aquarius, Arkan_Ted, bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, Rose, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:46 PM)IDR Wrote:

Five years ago I thought I would never retire. Last year my wife and I started praying about it. We both have not only retired, but we were able to move out of a city that we both did not like, back to my home state and into the country. 

Prayer is so powerful. 

Now, that's the kind of news I like hearing.
[-] The following 4 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, IDR, Rose, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 09:49 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:

Prayer is so powerful. 

I cannot even explain how crazy this last 18 months have been. Just because my wife and I pray. Do not get me wrong we have hard times. Yesterday I wanted to sell every thing and become a homeless person out in the forest.  1dunno1 But a few more moments on my knees and I feel better now. The world is F'ed up. But the world is for satin. Jesus will save us all from this nightmare.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like IDR's post:
  • Aquarius, Arkan_Ted, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 08:17 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Guy down the road couldn't get his zero turn mower started, so he came by the house for help.
Turns out it just needed a fuel system drain (water) a new fuel filter and new plugs.
He was happy as shit that I only charged him 75 bucks.
He then asked me if I wanted an old lawnmower.
I am always on the lookout for old shit to salvage for parts.
He gave me an old Sears Craftsman Lawn Tractor circa 1970 ! This fucker even has a 3 point hydraulic lift on the rear. Hasn't been run in about 20 years and the tires are flat and dry rotted, but this thing is neat as hell !!
Will tear it apart and rebuild, just to see what it's about - apparently Sears only made a couple of thousand of these.

Thumbsup
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 10:04 PM)IDR Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 09:49 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 09:46 PM)IDR Wrote: When you do embrace it. Know the Lord is real. 

Prayer is so powerful. 

I cannot even explain how crazy this last 18 months have been. Just because my wife and I pray. Do not get me wrong we have hard times. Yesterday I wanted to sell every thing and become a homeless person out in the forest.  1dunno1 But a few more moments on my knees and I feel better now. The world is F'ed up. But the world is for satin. Jesus will save us all from this nightmare.
This is exactly how I feel. Sometimes I want to run and never stop, but I too get on my knees and pray.  My husband works so hard, and we are getting old.  He cannot even move the way he used to, my heart breaks.  We both work so hard.  

But we have two sons who are adult with autism, and while they are independent, and work, and finish school, we still need to supervise them.  Their heart and soul is so innocent.  This f-ed up world would destroy them.
[-] The following 3 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I like to repurpose various things. 

Components that were salvaged from a facility being decommissioned, are reused in a new project.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM
Like Reply

Prayer is so powerful. 

That is wonderful, you are so blessed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rose's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
But not if it was Made in China.

It's broke the moment you buy it.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Verity
Like Reply
This guy fixes newer wash machines for about 2 dollars ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VHEMyu2VPI
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Capnron, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply