The Left Side and The Right Side
Are all the wrong ways. All "sides" are being played. The only thing that matters is the middle, the core. The core is the SOUL. The soul is the CORRECT way.

The outside is literally a farce, a deception. Don't rely on looking at a mirror. The mirror is part of the outside. Don't listen to others remark on appearance. They are the outsiders. Appearance is outside.

The outsiders want to control the soul. Make the soul "side" with them. 

All that matters is the soul. Keep it centered.
[-] The following 4 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Elric, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH0uKgwn4LA
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Elric, PickleSnout
Like Reply
“Dear friends, don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot do any more to you after that. But I’ll tell you whom to fear. Fear God, who has the power to kill you and then throw you into hell. Yes, he’s the one to fear.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:4-5
[-] The following 2 users Like Capriciously Routine's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
Good advice, to keep your own compass.
The winds of fashion change constantly.
Better to base your core on something steady.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Elric, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
Rather heavy-handed, Munch. How sharing one’s thoughts in a measure of goodwill can be called proselytizing is beyond me.  1dunno1
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 2 users Like Verity's post:
  • Elric, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 02:17 AM)Verity Wrote: Rather heavy-handed, Munch. How sharing one’s thoughts in a measure of goodwill can be called proselytizing is beyond me.  1dunno1

Indeed - with less tired eyes, read it again...

I totally misread it last night, sorry @Tolimar...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • =42, Capriciously Routine, Heir, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 02:21 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 02:17 AM)Verity Wrote: Rather heavy-handed, Munch. How sharing one’s thoughts in a measure of goodwill can be called proselytizing is beyond me.  1dunno1

Heartflowers Hope you got some good rest.  Heartflowers
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 2 users Like Verity's post:
  • Munchaab, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply

I accept the apology.

I typed the stuff to get out of a bad state of mind. I was also feeling really tired.

I also like to say, that I'm sorry for any bad things that the original post may have started.
[-] The following 6 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • =42, Capriciously Routine, Munchaab, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply

I got lots of respect for this post right here.   Genuine apologies are so rare these days.
[-] The following 6 users Like Capriciously Routine's post:
  • Heir, Munchaab, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Tolimar, Verity
Like Reply