HG Wells: " The Open Conspiracy" (1928)
(04-09-2021, 07:07 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 03:59 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:49 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote: Sami - excuse my ignorance but what do you mean you saved it to 'my yahoo' and made a new folder?  I have Yahoo email, but is this a feature if you use their home page?

OP - this sounds extremely interesting. Thanks!

Look to the left side where the Inbox, Sent, Trash, etc are, and scroll down. Underneath View, you should see Folders. Underneath that, it says +New Folder. Just put in whatever you want to save, and move on, nothing to click after that. You can change the name of folders which makes it great for me, always updating things! Like Trump changed to DJT to get to it faster. Chuckle  Chuckle

The only time I go to the main Yahoo page is I am signed out, and I am taken there automatically. I sign in to the email from there, and hardly ever bother with the articles there, written by presstutes.

@PaigeofTimes

Hearts

Ah, OK.  I have several folders in my Yahoo mail, but all personal correspondences, or 401K, etc types of folders.  I'll look at it more closely.  I had to start a Word file with links to videos in the Q thread as I can never keep up.  Again, that old 'not retired yet' thing. 

Wink

Lol! My list of folders is long, probably a gazillion emails or folders not needed any more. I have been in the process of cleaning it up, but it's taking a while! I get tired of being over there!
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • PaigeofTimes, Scuffalufacus, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 07:11 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 03:59 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Look to the left side where the Inbox, Sent, Trash, etc are, and scroll down. Underneath View, you should see Folders. Underneath that, it says +New Folder. Just put in whatever you want to save, and move on, nothing to click after that. You can change the name of folders which makes it great for me, always updating things! Like Trump changed to DJT to get to it faster. Chuckle  Chuckle

The only time I go to the main Yahoo page is I am signed out, and I am taken there automatically. I sign in to the email from there, and hardly ever bother with the articles there, written by presstutes.

@PaigeofTimes

Hearts

Ah, OK.  I have several folders in my Yahoo mail, but all personal correspondences, or 401K, etc types of folders.  I'll look at it more closely.  I had to start a Word file with links to videos in the Q thread as I can never keep up.  Again, that old 'not retired yet' thing. 

Wink

Lol! My list of folders is long, probably a gazillion emails or folders not needed any more. I have been in the process of cleaning it up, but it's taking a while! I get tired of being over there!

I can relate. When the mood hits to clean up my sent and inbox it takes hours. Facepalm
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 3 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 03:59 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:49 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote: Sami - excuse my ignorance but what do you mean you saved it to 'my yahoo' and made a new folder?  I have Yahoo email, but is this a feature if you use their home page?

OP - this sounds extremely interesting. Thanks!

Look to the left side where the Inbox, Sent, Trash, etc are, and scroll down. Underneath View, you should see Folders. Underneath that, it says +New Folder. Just put in whatever you want to save, and move on, nothing to click after that. You can change the name of folders which makes it great for me, always updating things! Like Trump changed to DJT to get to it faster. Chuckle  Chuckle

@PaigeofTimes

Hearts

Wink

I used to keep a pm page open to add links to articles, videos posted on the Q thread. Use that day's date and update if I still couldn't keep up. I doubt I ever even got back to them, it just moved so fast. Now, I use the folders in Yahoo, and a little bit more organized. Chuckle
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • PaigeofTimes, Wingsprint
Like Reply